nhs trust parking fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took my son to my local nhs hospital for his orthopedic appointment. The hospital is pay and display only. However I realised I did not have enough money on me to pay £4 parking fee and parked in a disabled bay. I have consequently received a ticket from cp plus for £40 reduced to £20 if I pay within 14 days. Is this an enforceable fine?

Have to be VERY careful with some hospitals. Some are maintained by private companies, and others by the local authority.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You dont need to see the redirect. The forum will auto send you to it :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

That wont work. Why would they accept the £4 when they could take the higher amount?

It depends who maintains the carpark. if its a private company then it can be ignored. If the council run it, or contract it out, then its enforceable.

yep

the ONLY tickets the ever need paying are the ones that say:

PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE

and ONLY

those EXACT THREE WORDS

you dont have a fine, either.

look CAREFULLY nowhere does any of the paperwork mention the word FINE.

say to ignore or send the ONE letter.

however IMHO. ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...