Vodafone Issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I attempted to contact the Vodafone rep on this forum but noticed I need at least 30 post count before I would be able too, typical.

Anyway...

Vodafone on February 2013 added an account to my fiancee's credit file, listed as defaulted. On August 2012 we attempted to deal with this with Vodafone's debt collector, FPC. However, FPC no longer deal with it and instructed us to contact Vodafone - that was January 2013. We contacted Vodafone but unable to verify account information because the address given does not match nor does the sort code.

It is funny, because FPC has the correct information and the information on Experian is also the same but Vodafone somehow has something else. Well, we raised a query on Experian but Experian informed us on the 21st March that Vodafone says that the information is correct and to ask us to contact them.

On the 14th March I sent a letter as detailed as possible about this to; Customer Relations Manager, Vodafone Limited, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN and the stress we're in, with copies of the FPC letters, bank statement and proof of address but have failed to receive a response.

We have been asked to go to a store, but we both do not currently have the time.

I've done everything that I can to deal with this matter, that is why I'm here. We were hoping to obtain credit for a car but with her credit score dropping from 900's to under 500 because of Vodafone, there is no point in applying.

Again... I've contacted Vodafone many times, asked to speak with a manager/supervisor and even the complaints dept. but not able to pass verification with the agent.

Edited by Starance

Lee is not on at the moment but I am confident that when he is he will be able to sort this out for you.

Just hang fire until he logs on.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/member.php?260000-Lee-Vodafone-Company-Rep

• Haha 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

follow this step by step guide lee will be along shortly

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAGlink31.gif is with the very best of intentions.

vodafonelink3.gif UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected]. co.uk (no spaces) quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Hi Starance,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

To enable me to get this looked into could you email me with the relevant details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK