Vodafone no signal - frustrated!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've been with Vodafone for the past 10 years and up until the last 4 months I have had 5 phone contracts with them for myself, my wife and my 3 children. Over the last year I have had very poor reception and struggled to get a signal for phone calls or the internet on all hand sets. I have phoned Vodafone and complained on numerous occasions but have been fobbed off with trying different settings and I been passed around from pillar to post. I have spent hours on the phone talking to vodafone and its feels like I'm banging my head against the wall. I was told that from January Vodafone would also be sharing masts with O2 but I don't think this has happened. I was also offered a box so I could get better reception in my house. This is pointless as I can use wireless for the internet and as soon as I step out the door I don't have a signal again. The signal is poor all around the area that I live for miles and also where I work. I feel that I have been paying for something that is worthless to me for the past year and it seems that Vodafone are not bothered. Three of my contract finished at Christmas so I moved to O2. This is a much better signal. What can I do about the 2 phone contracts that I have remaining and is it possible to get compensation for the the last year when the problems were first reported.

Thanks

Pete

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected]ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

No spaces in the email .

• Haha 1

Hi Pete,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

To enable us to assist you further I'd initially recommend that you follow the guidance on our eForum here.

Should you wish to discuss matters further you're welcome to email me with your details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line.

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Edited by Lee Vodafone Company Rep