BankFodder BankFodder

SVL

WCA confirmation letter

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2565 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Just a quick (stupid) question here, Recently I had to attend the dreaded ATOS medical and to my surprised they actually listened to me and I got placed in the WRAG group.

I only found out about this because I received a letter saying that my benefits were about to change due to me being placed in the WRAG.

So what I am wondering now is, Do the DWP/ATOS send you a separate letter confirming that I've been placed in the WRAG or do you only get a ATOS letter if you failed the medical? Or is the letter with the change of benefits confirmation that I've been placed in the WRAG group ?

Silly questions I know, but I'm just afraid that they turn around and say they made a mistake and I'm not actually in the WCA so just for my own peace of mind I need confirmation. I tried calling the DWP but they cut me off after being on hold for 45 mins because it was 18:01.

I hope someone can help so I can stop worrying :)

Thanks

SVL

Edited by SVL

You get a letter regardless of the outcome of the assessment.

What's the WCA? Is that a new name for the WRAG?

I think the OP is confused over the two.

WCA = work capability assessment (the face to face interview with Atos)

WRAG = work related activity group

ah ok thanks

Oops, yes my apologies I was confused, I'll edit the OP straight away.

I received a letter saying my benefits are chaning because I got placed in the WRAG