Accused of Flytipping

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, apart from the date error - and a common one, I've been guilty of this myself, surely the matter is concluded...? And if you stop your cheque you'll leave yourself liable to a whole raft of new problems?

If you live above shoips, then clearly they get a daily refuse collection because they pay the council commercial rates to provide this. Now that you've been advised your collection date is Monday, then I'd work to this, I only get my bins emptied fortnightly now, and if your complaint was that 'you didn't know' then you do now. I don;t think the council have done anything wrong, and I'n sure you'd be just as vociferous if other residents abused the system in a similar way.

Whoah, there boy!!! The situation is as stated in my letter! She hasn't been provided a bin, or a place to put it, because refuse is collected daily by this guy!! She isn't "abusing the system", she's using the system she was TOLD to use!!!

1) Bin provision isn't automatic. You provide your own, or if the council provide one - you ask them for it. So, because the council isn't clairvoyant, and/or the complainmant hasn;t asked the counciul for one - this makes the council liable for something? I don't think so!

2) The 'daily guy' isn't her bin man. Domestic refuse collections are either fortnightly or weekly. If the council collect refuse daily for commercial properties, they pay handsomly for this service - and if I was a commercial ratepayer, I'd want to know why residential council tax paers were getting this enhanced service and not paying extra for it.

3) Who told who what? The coumcil have explained the system by letter - and if the weblink does't work that's not a valid excuse of ignorance of the procedure - you ask someone who knows (ie the Council or well-informed neighbour) and you fall in line.

How anyone in domestic property could assume they have a right to a daily bin collection eludes me!

1) Bin provision isn't automatic. You provide your own, or if the council provide one - you ask them for it. So, because the council isn't clairvoyant, and/or the complainmant hasn;t asked the counciul for one - this makes the council liable for something? I don't think so!

2) The 'daily guy' isn't her bin man. Domestic refuse collections are either fortnightly or weekly. If the council collect refuse daily for commercial properties, they pay handsomly for this service - and if I was a commercial ratepayer, I'd want to know why residential council tax paers were getting this enhanced service and not paying extra for it.

3) Who told who what? The coumcil have explained the system by letter - and if the weblink does't work that's not a valid excuse of ignorance of the procedure - you ask someone who knows (ie the Council or well-informed neighbour) and you fall in line.

How anyone in domestic property could assume they have a right to a daily bin collection eludes me!

I don't appreciate your tone.

It was my neighbours who have been living here for well over 7 years who told me about the rubbish collection- because I asked them.

our council does the same, our collection is tuesday morning and rubbish has to be put out tuesday morning, anyone who puts rubbish out monday night is commiting an offence and the council will collect the rubbish bags, go through the contents and using the information in there, letters etc, write to you with a fine. Please remember to shred all of your letters etc, if the council can find it so can the fraudsters!

£914.00 unfair bank charges recovered from NatWest after 1st letter :)

£255.00 unfair bank charges recovered from RBS after 1st letter :)

Welcome Finance cannot supply original agreement, N1 issued for charges, PPI & interest total over £3k :cool:

Woolwich 2 defaults removed, 1 ccj removed. My credit file is now clean :D