Rossendales unlawful charges and sceptical actions?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3873 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Any update on this one?Been waiting to see what the reply from Rossendales was.

Still awaiting responses from them and council. I submitted a formal complaint to council last week and copied Rossendales in. Both have emailed back to acknowledge receipt.

Just a waiting game for now before I submit my two form 4 complaints...

One thing of note if you haven't read it elsewhere is that Marstons have now taken over Rossendales. I would certainly hold back on your Form 4 as I believe there is another way round this but wait and see what replies you get first.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry for the late update - I have been so busy and only just got round to getting everything together.

Here is the response I have received from Rossendales:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43470[/ATTACH]

According to their response there is now another visit in there however they have shot themselves in the foot as it was on the 27th Feb that they spoke to my sister and I have the call recording on that day of her telling me the amount and who he was.

I think the visit on 6th was completely fabricated so that his figures started to match...

I have also submitted my form 4 complaint to his issuing court and a full Formal Complaint to the local council.

Will keep you posted

To be honest in the light of recent events I would seriously consider withdrawing you Form 4 until you have had further advice. I note from Rossendales letter they intend to hang on to their Card Fee, you may care to remind them of Day v Davies 1938 and insist they reconsider.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

fbnts: I am in a similar boat as yourself at the moment, currently on level 2 official complaint.

Would you mind letting me know what local authority you are in? Reason I am asking: The documents that were cobbled together when I complained about an invalid levy on a 3rd party vehicle, on the same date as your walking possession post, bears the same signature. Would be interesting to see how far you live from me to have the same bailiff visit on the same day. (PM is fine if you don't want public the local authority named)