lstb bank debt sold on to apex

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i recevied a letter on 16 march 2013 from lloyds tsb dated 21 febuary 2013 to inform me that the debt was sold on to apex credit management on the 3rd of august 2012.

Should i have been imformed earlier of this the account is still to be managed by aic this has been the case for the past 8yrs and has been done on the basis of income and expenditure

Do i need to worry about this change

Amd2012

No, you have no need to worry about the change - have they advised it has been assigned/sold or are AIC only "managing" the account on behalf of LTSB ?

Either way, if you have a payment plan in place then it has to be continued. If you do receive any communication from AIC that worries you, just come back and let us know. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

What is the debt?

Who is the OC?

How much is it?

Have you seriously been paying this for the last 8 years??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

No, you have no need to worry about the change - have they advised it has been assigned/sold or are AIC only "managing" the account on behalf of LTSB ?

Either way, if you have a payment plan in place then it has to be continued. If you do receive any communication from AIC that worries you, just come back and let us know. :)

Hi it appears to be assigned to prime credit but sold to apex aic are still managing the account

hi it is a unsecured loan

Not sure what a oc is

Debt left 43,000

Yes those good people at lstb loaned the money to me when thinks went wrong had help from citizern advice and have managed the account myself since

I belive i was mis sold the loan as the payments out seeded my income at the time one has ppi on it the was defeffo mis sold can i claim that back

Hold up. The debt is £43000 and they sold it? You are being cash cowed BIG TIME.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hmm, how did you manage to get a 43k loan unsecured from a high street bank?

Something smells...:spy:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

If you have Payment Protection Insurance that was mis sold, then yes you can reclaim that.

You need to obtain all the information you can by way of a Subject Access Request to LTSB - there is a draft letter in the CAG library.

You will need to send £10.00 with your request - once you have statements and other data in respect of the loan - you will then need to complete a spread sheet, download the complaint form from the Financial Ombudsman Website - then send the whole pack to LTSB sayign why you believe the PPI was mis sold and can you please have your money back.

I must admit, a £43,000 unsecured loan does sound a bit odd !! - is this just one debt or more than one that has been combined ??

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D