europa16

Offer from Black Horse - Don't understand the breakdown of calculations

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2350 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Can somebody please help as I can't for the life of me get my head round the figures we have been given by Black Horse for our ppi offer. We had two loans, both with ppi added on top. First loan was consolidated into second loan 9mths after taking it out. The second loan ran for 4 years with ppi and we did make a claim for one month on it, but this is listed separately in the calcs.

The one part which has confused us is this...

"Less Payments Due if Pro-Rata Basis"

Black Horse have knocked a hefty £750 off the balance under this heading and we've no idea why?

Can anyone shed any light on what it means so we can decide whether their figures tally up correctly?

Thanks,

Dawn

Update...

The £750 that Black Horse has taken back is exactly the same amount as the original ppi cost on the agreement.