style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had been told that north east lincs council benefits section re council tax i had been overpaid by over £650.00 that was in october 2011.i began paying it but hit problems that i could not keep paying both this overpayment and also my monthly council tax for that year .very unhelpfull indeed the council i received a summons appeared at court 3rd feb 2012 obtained a liability order without me going into court was told not required to do so.so i continued to pay my council tax monthly and managed to reduce the debt on the other council tax to £259.11p.so i was unemployed on the dole ect so was unable to pay the rest of the debt off asked for help no intrest .the next think i have a letter from rossendales through my door hand delivered stating they had a warrant to enter the house and remove goods to cover the debt .asked them in writing to show me the warrant wrote back stating its the liability order that has been retained by the council.but they mentioned schedule 5 of the 1992 council tax administration and enforcement regulations.been to the council they refused to accept any payments contact the bailiffs not us .what do i do if these bailiffs call again im told my account is over £300.00 due to charges .any advice would be of some help please

If the bailiffs call again you can hope for some rain and wave to them through the window:razz:

There is no warrant no court order just a bailiff full of BS

Pay what you can direct to the council

There is no right of entry for the bailiffs no locksmith no arrest

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

no longer unemployed have a job 4 days per week 6 hrs per day as a driver.have attempted to pay moneys to the council direct .they refused the payment due to its out of there hands with there bailiffs .need to contact them not us

That is there script they can NOT refuse payment

Pay council online or automated telephone service using correct reference number

Deny bailiffs a levy keep them out little they can do

No right of entry No locksmiths for bailiffs

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)