1st Credit Court Claim Form LLoyds credit card ***Settled by Tomlin Order***

mooshy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone point me in the right direction for templates as useless on computer.

I have spent ages reading through this site and cant remember how i got onto the letter templates.

I haven`t done anything yet.

Want to e mail lloyds requesting last 6 years statements/charges soon.

Have no idea how much i would claim but probably enough to make it worthwhile.

Dec 2006 SARS request :p

5th Feb 2007 initial request inc list of charges totalling £1706.50 without 8% interest :o

15th Feb 2007"bog off " letter received.:(

19th Feb 2007 LBA sent with further copy of charges:|

4th April £750 goodwill gesture paid into bank

11th Aug 2007-another £704 charges since and lloyds served me with enforcement notoice

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. This template will get you started:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-data-protection-act-subject.html

You will find all of the templates in the Consumer Action Group forum and the Bank Templates Library thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

Lucid. :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My ink has gone on my printer !

Is there any such thing as an online template for the initial letter that i can just e mail to lloyds ?

The one requesting 6yrs statements under data protection ect.

Also e mail add for lloyds ? Although can prob. find that somewhere if i look hard enough i know-sorry

5th Feb 2007 initial request inc list of charges totalling £1706.50 without 8% interest :o

11th Aug 2007-another £704 charges since and lloyds served me with enforcement notoice

lloyde charged me 12.00 for unpaid dd,

another 12.00 for then being over my limit and

then another 12.00 for late charges.

Is this ok ?

Is it just the 35.00 charges i am to claim for.

Do i understand that 12.00 is ok.

They have still charged me 36.00

though altogether.

None of those are OK, and you are well within your rights to claim for them. Sounds like a feeble attempt to adhere to OFT guidlines by splitting their charges into 3. Don't fall for it.

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

Thanks lucid.

Do i claim for the whole lot which may be over 1000.00, or do i deduct the differrence between 12.00 and whatever they charged me each time ?

Nope, claim the whole lot. £12 is NOT a reasonable figure for them to be charging you regardless of what they or the OFT say. They will pay you the full amount back.

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

Hi. You claim for all of the charges you've been given over the last 6 years - overdraft excess fees, unpaid direct debits/standing orders, bounced cheques etc.

If you haven't already seen it then the Step by Step Guide is really useful.

A really good way to total your charges and to work out the interest is to use the advanced spreadhseet found here.

You need to put in the date you received each charge, the details of it (eg. overdraft excess fee or unpaid dd, etc), and the amount it was. You are able to roughly calculate how much of your overdraft interest ocurred because of charges, by putting in details of the interest you are charged and the balance of your account after it was taken. You get a running total of each amount, as well as automatic calculations of the 8% interest you can claim later - found on the next tab. Using the spreadhseet also gives you a quick and easy way of producing the charges on paper to include with your prelim letters etc.

EDIT: By the way you might want to consider reading this thread on contractural interest found here. People are beginning to claim contractural interest at either authorised or unauthorised rates, this is instead of the 8% interest. This way of claiming interest can be added to the claim from the very beginning but it is a new approach and there could be a risk. Just thought I'd include it so you know about it, rather than finding out later when it's too late to change your claim. If you use this method you can still use the spreadsheet, just change the 8% cell to whatever your chosen rate is - it automatically calculates it for you.

Good luck. Lucid :)smile.gif

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanx Lucid-thats fabulous x

hello every one new to the forum just like to say hello to every member i dont no how the legal system works but that is why im here ive had bank charges of 35 pounds from the halifax since the 1990 s for direct debits not paid as not enough money in bank so i dont know if i can claim any thing back thanks for the time
hi there try reading all the faq's and other peoples plights for the next 3 days before doing anything there is a lot to learn

good reading

SETTLED CASES

LTSB (CC) £20 21-8-06

HSBC (CC) £600 19-10-06

HSBC (Ac) No.1 £1900 25-10-06

RBS (CC) £900 25-10-06

Smile (Ac) £1300 17-11-06

A&L (Ac) No.1 £400 23-11-06

A&L (Mortgage ERC) £3900 4-12-06

LTSB (Ac) £200 13-12-06

A&L (Ac) No.2 £120 19-12-06

HSBC (Ac) No.2 £650 29-12-06

LTSB (Business) £1700 13-2-07

RBS (Ac) £4500 + Default Removal 17-3-07

Barclays (Bus) Warrant of Execution 10-3-07 not used yet

ONGOING CASES

Egg (CC) N1 Filed £1300 + Default Removal Judgment Order 9/1/07 In my Favour

Barclays Business loan & 2 accs. S.A.R N1 filed Judgment in Default isued 15/2/07

HSBC (CC) have failed to produce Credit Agreement

TO DO CASES

Egg (Loan)

LTSB (Ac Ltd Company)

LTSB (Loan)

I have found a few personal e mail contacts for lloyds tsb but does anyone have the general e mail address for me to forward my request for last 6 months statements ect.

Why not register for internet banking and you can pull off statements going back approx 4 years, It saved me requesting (S.A.R) as I knew my daughters charges only went back 3 years

Best of luck:)

9/8/2006 Moneyclaim Submitted £490

15/8/06 Reply from court, Lloyds have acknowledged with intention to defend

11/9/06 28 days to the day defence submitted by Lloyds

13/9/06 AQ received reqd to return by 30/9/06 to Rugby CC

29/9/06 AQ completed and returned to court

I'd like to see things from the banks point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my a**.

i have read around everything and got my initial letter requesting 6 years statements.

Am going to take my time and do everything proporly (i hope ! ).

However-if i send letter and lloyds withdraw my overdraft facility I`m smucked.

I have a parachute account ready, but if they time it right surely salary will go in,

overdraft withdrawn so salary will just cover that with not enough left to pay major bills ?

Anyone ever had this happen with lloyds ?

You need to get on to your employer asap giving them your new account number so that your wages go into that. It's a case of staying one step ahead of them. However, I'm at the final stages and so far they haven't withdrawn my overdraft. They may do if and when I get a settlement from them.

Wait untill you can work out how much you have paid them over the years, you might find that it could seriously reduce or kill off your overdaft.

Good luck

J

You may think that but . . ......

Total repaid to date £1947.58

Lloyds Currrent a/c £745.27

Moneyclaim filed 17th June

Defence and AQ 25th July. Case struck out 11 Aug

reinstated and hearing 15th Jan 2007

Lloyds loan a/c D A request expired 19th June

Proceedings under S7 Data Protection Act issued 29th June defence and counterclaim 27 July

Hearing Jan 3 2007

Listed final hearing April 2007-

Judge declared an interest and disqualified himself

new date to be set

well they have to give you 30 days notice of their intention to withdraw your facilities, also they wont close your account, i know some banks have done this but i dont think lloyds are one of them, it will be at least 1.5 months until things get serious from your stage of the proceesdings, try to srt out your bank accounts and direct debits etc between now and then, and if they withdraw your overdraft facility deal with it then! Dont be scared - go for it!

• 5 weeks later...

Am well known around these parts.

Whats the issue with confidentiality? If i win/lose ect. everything goes in our local paper ? Can i stop worrying about our nosey village ? :-?

Not quite sure what you're working at Mooshy. If you're worried Lloyds will start shouting from the hilltops about the court claim, don't be. Certainly not if you win the claim!

Remember, Lloyds don't want any more publicity about the charge reclaim campaign than necessary!

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

• 4 weeks later...

Have spent ages reading this forum and finally sent my Data protection request letter about 10 days ago.

Am almost set up with parachute account at Natwest .

Am wondering if it might be better to have salaries paid into new account incase they withdraw my od facility.

Anyhow, will take my time and do everything this site suggests.

Good Luck with your claim, you will be in for a long ride i started as you did in June and i am upto awaiting a court date stage i will get one for January.

They may withdraw the facility they may not, in my case they have only just tried to make me pay £436 i have an overdraft of £1500 and my balance now stands at -£1936 so even though i have abandoned the account canceled all direct debit, stopped any money going in they are only asking for the money that takes me over the overdraft limit and not asking for the whole lot ie withdrawing the facility, my claim is for £2500 that is made up of penalty charges and court fees, 8% interest which is acureing everyday.

I fear by the time settlement comes it will all be gone on the debt, and now i will have to start to claim the penalty fees they are still charging me which will be another £1000.

I would start using your new account if you intend to see this through to the very bitter end which will be some time away for you.

Good luck and be patient.

Regards

adamski

Adamski-

thanks for that.I didn`t expect it to take so long !

I have £1200 od facility which is usually well used, so i will do as you suggest and jump ship.I think the thing is to stay one step ahead all the time from reading the posts.

I also have a savings account with them-could they take money from that and transfer it over to cover the od if withdrawn, or are they not allowed to transfer between accounts without permission.

Adamski-

thanks for that.I didn`t expect it to take so long !

I have £1200 od facility which is usually well used, so i will do as you suggest and jump ship.I think the thing is to stay one step ahead all the time from reading the posts.

I also have a savings account with them-could they take money from that and transfer it over to cover the od if withdrawn, or are they not allowed to transfer between accounts without permission.

Check your T&C as some banks do do this.