BankFodder BankFodder

uk007

Lloyds OD default notice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2523 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just got home and got a letter from Lloyds they have sent me a default notice or my overdraft with us £3900 I think about 2k of it is all the stupid chargers they have added which makes me so mad, where do I go from here? Will they be taking me to court now they have issued a default notice?? Don't really want a CCJ :(

Not necessarily so - but why have they issued a Default Notice, one isnt required for an overdraft?

Have you made them aware of any financial hardship in order to make an attempt to reclaim some of the charges?

Have you made any attempt to enter into a payment arrangement with them.

Are you still using them for your regular banking facilities - it might be wise to start a parachute account with another bank that has no connection to LTSB in order to avoid them taking money that you might need to address the overdraft.

I imagine they have likely issued the Default Notice prior to them dumping the account with a 3rd party agency.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

yea i'd guess that too

they are going to sell it as they know they can never goto court with the charges on it

through fear of a counter claim

what about BCOBS complaint?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

Geer, Madeline

Send an e-mail to this person ...outline all your greivences and mark official complaint ...make sure you get a read reciept so you have evidence of your mail.

This is CEO of Lloyds dept and I and others on here have had good outcomes from dealing with this dept. You will got no where by talking on the phone to the depts in lloyds.

They will probs not contact you by mail thay usually put a letter in the post but do not give up keep sending mail out each week untill you have a reply sent to you :) good luck

i am also fighting ltsb for overdraft/account maintenace charges ,so far they have offered me £450 credit on original £840 ,still no sign of credit on account,supposed to get it within 2-3 days,Are yo saying you cannot be defaulted for an overdraft ?

i am also fighting ltsb for overdraft/account maintenace charges ,so far they have offered me £450 credit on original £840 ,still no sign of credit on account,supposed to get it within 2-3 days,Are yo saying you cannot be defaulted for an overdraft ?

they can update your credit records to reflect a poor payment record, but they do not have to Issue a Default Notice on an overdraft as they are repayable on demand.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

HERE

Debt Diaries

Read Here

Read Here

Please Read

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I've offered the £30pm for 6 months till I get back on track with my finances then will try an pay a few huge chucks off but they have refused saying I need to pay the full amount or court action will start in 14days, I don't know what to do as I just don't have the money I'm willing to pay £30pm so far but they will not accept this, what should I do, it's there in house collects depo I think,

did you send in the bcobs complaint

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

I've offered the £30pm for 6 months till I get back on track with my finances then will try an pay a few huge chucks off but they have refused saying I need to pay the full amount or court action will start in 14days, I don't know what to do as I just don't have the money I'm willing to pay £30pm so far but they will not accept this, what should I do, it's there in house collects depo I think,

Who are you speaking to? LTSB themselves or an agent.

Please tell me you arent talking to them on the telephone ?

You should be writing to them with your offer - you want any response / refusal from them IN WRITING.

HERE

Debt Diaries

Read Here

Read Here

Please Read

BCOBS