Removed from Incapacity benefit appeal.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I scored 0 points and have received Incapacity benefit for 5 years.

I just got a sick note from the Dr's and I'm mailing off my appeal today, I note that it has now changed to ESA and that the standard letter with 0 points is common from the first review.

usual stuff with the sounds of it, she asked me a bunch of questions about my mental health then when I got the report five months later (I got kicked off at the start of the year 2ndjan) it was well in all honesty a load of BS.

She didnt note one of my symptoms, decided that I had imaginary anxeity etc and my dodgy thoughts were nothing to worry about.

Is there anything I can do?

I have seen a Citizens advice bloke at my doctors and he says taking a doctors report to the appeal should help.

Oh will i get reduced rate while the appeal is ongoing or will i get paid same?

Thanks for reading.

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Just to clarify please, you've just written to the DWP to ask them to reconsider their decision not to pay you ESA?

They may decide to change their decision, if not you will be going to the tribunal. I'll post up a link to the forum sticky in a mo.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Ahh, the joy of ATOS assessors who believe their diagnostic skills superior to actual GP's and consultants.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

The WCA handbook is well worth a read. Not sure about the amount of money you should get, but as long as you've got an appeal lodged you should be able to get esa at assessment rate at least

do you not have a CPN? my sister went though the same thing the ATOS advisor lied and lied on my sisters medical form at her interview from start to finish the whole thing was a joke we went to tribunal and won by a land slide (65 points) then we made a complaint about the Medical person and she got a written warning for failing to apply medical evidence on my sister from or it was something like that but she got a written warning for it

more people should do this if they feel they have been mistreated by ATOS as they get away with enough

xx

Horrible set up now.

And she assessed me with a smile on her face!

Such trickery!

Do not let the smiles fool you. This is just them laughing at us.