BBC Watchdog

andys
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6587 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Call me a dumbo...but is there a specific section/search, or is it just a general email to the programme?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Just had a look and there is a link at the bottom of the page on the right somewhere. I have just sent this message

I have been very angry for some time about charges imposed by banks on current accounts and also credit cards, mortgage lenders. You name it they all do it. The OFT recently ruled that the charges for late payment, going over the limit on credit card accounts etc are illegal. They also said that the same applied to bank accounts, store cards etc. The banks have the temerity to say the OFT are wrong. Having looked at the legislation I do not believe the banks can under any circumstances believe what they are saying so this must just be a damage limitation exercise. The truth is the banks have well paid legal experts who MUST have told them otherwise over many years. Not only are they acting unlawfully, they must have knowingly done so for many years. Do you know what makes this worse, it's the superior attitude of some of the call centre staff (branch staff are often more understanding but then they deal with us face to face). Advertising campaigns by these organisations are so galling. How they can have the nerve to make claims about putting customers first, it just breathtaking. The only winners are the senior management with their fat bonuses. They should be ashamed of themselves. Take a look at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk It's the first time I have been able to think I will finally get justice. There are lots of people finally getting what they rightfully deserve. It's a mini people's revolution. Isn't this what consumer power is all about?

Think I got a bit angry whilst I was typing! I thought I had got this out of my system but obviously not. Still revenge will be mine!!!!

When you open the link it takes yo to the Watchdog page.

The last of the 3 smallest pictures on the right says "contact Watchdog" click that. Then another page opens and you select the subject (finance) Then click submit. It then brings up a page for you to complete your contact details and a space in which to give a brief description of your story.

Hope that helps x

Now I have looked at the link to the Watchdog site again, the link you are looking for is immediately under the photo of the presenters, in the blue box and headed 'Contact Watchdog' with a picture of someone on the phone and looking at a computer screen.

Go for it!

Just had a look and there is a link at the bottom of the page on the right somewhere. I have just sent this message

Think I got a bit angry whilst I was typing! I thought I had got this out of my system but obviously not. Still revenge will be mine!!!!

i have just emailed the show, i hope you dont mind but what you wrote summs up what i feel and think so i have used your letter

TOTALLY debt free as of 2007, Fantastic,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction folks - I will have something to say (no surprise there...!)

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6587 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks