Bailiff threataning to come back with locksmith please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please can someone advise me on what do to, iv had a bailff letter today hand delivered from marstons wanting £859

it states , please note the amount now due is 859 pound inclusive of charges for todays attendance. if this amount is not paid in full immediately a further call will be made, without notice, to effect removal, for sale at public auction. such action will render you liable to further substantial costs.

i called the enforcement officer who was rather rude and scary , he said i need to pay in full or he will be back with a locksmith to come and remove all the items out my house.

im worried sick. this fine was for a unpaid train fair from last year.

iv asked the enforcement officer to give me time to seek legal advice to which he said its pointless as he has a criminal distress warrent and theres no way around it.

i work full time and im limited on time so please if your reading this and know what i can do please help. i called a solicitor in my area who cant see me untill tomorrow afternoon, i dont know what to do incase i leave work in the morning and come home to an empty house. :frown:

You will have to take time off to get to the Magistrates to start making payments and agree a repayment plan, if you cannot pay the full amount.

Bailiffs can force entry for a fine, but it is usually only in the last event and they normally refer back to the court before they do so. They threaten breaking in with a locksmith, as most people will find the money somehow to pay the fine. They don't really want to force entry and take away possessions, as they might not get much when sold.

Can you get to the Magistates court tomorrow morning and ask for a hearing about how you are going to pay this fine ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You say bailiff and enforcement officer which one is this please?

Edited by Conniff

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

magistrates debt? goto your local magistrates court meet the fines officer s/he can come up with a sensible arrangement

they cant get in your house unless you let them in previously?

yeh you best goto your local magistrates court visit the fines collection officer and make an arrangement with them doing this will get rid of marston's silly fees and you will just pay the fine amount which wont be what it originally was as magistrates put it up when distress ie £60 becomes £90 etc

marstons said that it has gone past the point of contacting the court now as it was heard in my absence,

it got heard in staffordshire court hmcts , i now live in newcastle upon tyne

Ignore bailiffs. Rule number one when dealing with Bailiffs.

BAILIFFS LIE.

Rule number two:

See rule number one.

Get back to the court and see what they say.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

forget about fotl rubbish. It has no basis in reality or law.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

This is complete and utter rubbish and will lead you into deep trouble and I doubt it has ever helped anyone!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Indeed brig. Even the wiki site lists examples. FoTL stuff is based on conspiracy theories and as brig said, you could get in even more trouble if you try it in reality.

You should be able to go to the Magistrates court where you live to resolve this and to start making payments. They will need details of which Magistrates court dealt with the train fare fine, dates and any references.

You need to do this, otherwise eventually bailiffs will enforce the fine by forcing entry and selling your goods to cover the fine. This is the last option they want to do, as they don't really want your second hand goods to deal with.

Perhaps this thread needs to be moved to the bailiff folder.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yes brig, but the bailiff will still lie. You should still be able to go back to the court and get a payment plan. They cant just send bailiffs and say "sod off"... can they?