Uncle Buck loan - Sold on.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon,

I had an uncle buck loan approx 2 years ago which was repaid (i paid througha debt collectionlink3.gif agency).

Today a letter has arrived through the post explaining my debt for £65 has been sold to Motormile Finance and they are taking court action against me.

I can’t find the original doc's so panicking! any advice please?

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

:smile::p:rolleyes:

I'm just putting together a letter to Motormile fianance.

Does anyone have an email address please. Also any suggestions i can put in the letter?

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

Who sent you the letter?

When you hear from MMF write back saying that you do not acknowledge any debt,that the original loan was repaid to x by date y. And you expect to receive absolute proof of any alleged debt.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

MMF sent it! I'm a little nervous as i can't find any proof of the debt being repaid, but i know i did for certain.

Hi,

Does this sound ok? Is there anyone i can possibly report them to?

I havereceived a letter stating that I owe you £65 for an Uncle Buck loan.

I disputeand do not acknowledge and debt to uncle buck or Motormile Finance UK, as theloan was fully repaid to Uncle Buck on 29th June 2011 & 4thJuly 2011.

I expectto receive absolute proof of any alleged debt.

Surprise suprise it does!

I've emailed uncle buck with the dates and they have agreed its been paid and are stopping the action!

prob just tyring to [problem] some more cash!

Hi lozzy. MMF are a very shady company and have reverted back to their old ways. You can send a letter, but you MUST file a full and formal complaint to MMF and the OFT. Those complaints are vitally important.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi lozzy. MMF are a very shady company and have reverted back to their old ways. You can send a letter, but you MUST file a full and formal complaint to MMF and the OFT. Those complaints are vitally important.

Those complaints should be addressed to ROB SANDS COMPLIANCE DIRECTOR MMF.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I hate to stand up for MMF but Uncle Buck are the ones who parceled it up and sold it i imagine. Ok so there was no due diligence but i would be complaining about Uncle Buck.

The OFT needs to hear about UB, but the main issue is with MMF,a nd as brig said, the complaint needs to go to the compliance director. Any other person or address, it will go ignored.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I hate to stand up for MMF but Uncle Buck are the ones who parceled it up and sold it i imagine. Ok so there was no due diligence but i would be complaining about Uncle Buck.

Nonsense!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Brigadier why is that statement nonsense.

You know full well i would happily watch motormouth burn in hell.

Why is the main issue with MMF?

They bought some debts and sent out a NOA with a we may take legal action on it. No we will or LBA, just we may. UB have failed in their accounting system and potentially commited fraud.