IDS is misleading the public again!!!

joeski
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We live in a plutocracy and not a democracy. There is no left right paradign. What ever government is in will always gravitate towards big business, banks and the elite.

Not long ago a city trader on bbc news 24 told it how it is. Goldman Sachs runs the country and not the government.

Everything including foreign policy, wars, regime change is to the benefit of big business. You just got to follow the money.

Those puppets in the theatre of westminster dont run the country Im afraid.

Couldn't have said it better. Agree 100%. The politicians at the top are in the big banks pockets. Unless we break the banks and let them fail, there's no chance of so called recovery. Next Lie-bor government would probably make it even worse. Remember it was Gordon Brown who bailed out RBS.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We live in a plutocracy and not a democracy. There is no left right paradign. What ever government is in will always gravitate towards big business, banks and the elite.

Not long ago a city trader on bbc news 24 told it how it is. Goldman Sachs runs the country and not the government.

Everything including foreign policy, wars, regime change is to the benefit of big business. You just got to follow the money.

Those puppets in the theatre of Westminster don't run the country I'm afraid.

Good post!

Yes, I was quite surprised at the Mail running this story, it seems even the hard right press is saying enough is enough.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Yes, I was quite surprised at the Mail running this story, it seems even the hard right press is saying enough is enough.

i think a certain someone in goverment has a lot to answer for and i think that certain someone should face criminal charges!

As ridiculous as this disallowance is, has she been found fit for work at a medical or failed to attend a medical?....... twice!

Unless I've misread it, the story doesn't mention an examination & from the dates she has been notified of the change from IB to ESA, disallowed ESA, won an appeal, disallowed again & appealed again all within 4 months??? Does that sound correct?

Of course whether someone with these incapacities should have to attend a medical in the first place is another question all together.

Agreed. How can they get away with this? They've got away with it for too long now.

well what comes around goes around as the saying goes so in the future it'll come back to bite them hopefully :)

To read about the REAL IDS click on this link. This IDS fought for Britain, joined the resistance when shot down, etc A real war hero.

the IDS we have in goverment atm is an insult to the IDS in the wiki link and all those who fought in the 2 world wars.

the IDS we have in goverment atm is an insult to the IDS in the wiki link and all those who fought in the 2 world wars.

I met the IDS in my link on several occasions and he was a quiet unassuming person, but managed to run a country properly. Our current IDS cannot even find his way out of a wet paper bag and reminds me of a headless chicken! I am amazed that he is in such a powerful position and that Cameron can't shift him, but if the Tory government fails, it will be due to his arrogance. Many other Tory MPS seem to be against his plans and changes as they know it may cost them their jobs!

Lets hope his demise is soon....wont hold my breath, those that seem to be against him either wont or aren't able to do anything, Cameron is too pigheaded IMO, and certainly not capable of thinking things through properly, hence the 41 or more backtracks hes made so far to his pie in the sky ideas that hadn't a hope in hell of being much good.

Even the Daily Wail starts to be against him. Camoron will replace IDS before the new elections to get a boost in popularity. Whoever will come next will do the same or possibly worse. I'm surprised the Tories haven't come with the "let's sterilize the jobless ****" argument yet but it's a matter of months.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

Even the Daily Wail starts to be against him. Camoron will replace IDS before the new elections to get a boost in popularity. Whoever will come next will do the same or possibly worse. I'm surprised the Tories haven't come with the "let's sterilize the jobless ****" argument yet but it's a matter of months.

nothing could ever make me feel sympathy for IDS, even if something really heartbreaking came out about him i still wouldn't care and i'd just take the p!ss out of him even more haha :D

I am waiting for our so called government to introduce a cap on benefits for having more than 1 child etc or have they done that while I had a nap.

dpick

• 2 weeks later...

He's upsetting Scotland now and it's not cuts it's

Mr Duncan Smith told them: "If you listen to what I am saying, you will understand the reality is that this country is not cutting welfare, it is managing the growth at a lower level."

http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/219195-iain-duncan-smith-branded-ratbag-by-protester-over-welfare-reforms/

News vid on there is quite good to

So that's us told. I really need that drink now as this is just too confusing

He's upsetting Scotland now and it's not cuts it's

http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/219195-iain-duncan-smith-branded-ratbag-by-protester-over-welfare-reforms/

News vid on there is quite good to

So that's us told. I really need that drink now as this is just too confusing

I would need the drink to wash down this total bollo**s

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

There should be a thread on here for the benefit of IDS. The fella can't do right for doing wrong. For all of those in this country that are objecting to the reforms, maybe they should stand up and tell the rest of us how they would solve the budget imbalance. Much criticism, but not much in the way of helpful advice and alternative policies.

There should be a thread on here for the benefit of IDS. The fella can't do right for doing wrong. For all of those in this country that are objecting to the reforms, maybe they should stand up and tell the rest of us how they would solve the budget imbalance. Much criticism, but not much in the way of helpful advice and alternative policies.

Start with MPs expenses.

That would not raise very much! Evasion of taxes is miniscule.

Oh really? http://citywire.co.uk/money/tax-evasion-costs-treasury-15-times-more-than-benefit-fraud/a378274

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2011/11/tax-avoidance-justice-network

The second link claims it's almost £70billion. How is that miniscule? It's much higher than benefit fraud.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks