Barclaycard PPI claim 2002 -2007 accepted

michaelt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4040 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Had a very nice conversation with a young man from Barclaycard this evening because he informed me that my old Barclaycard had PPI and was mis-sold.

He mentioned that the offer letter had been sent to my old address, and now he will send the letter to my correct address.

The only problem is, he states a figure of about £600-onwards in PPI payments and totals to about £1500 with interest.

I know its absolute rubbish offer as I have too many statements with

PPI £25 approx

Exceeded Limit £20

Late Payment Charge £20

My question is should I be contesting two of the above charges with this with my PPI claim, or is court claim, Note SAR sent awaiting all details before anyone mentions.

Thanks in advance for any helpful response

PS

Will be making donation to site as promised when cheque received

Hi MT,

You need to get all your old bank statements from if you don't have them, using an SAR. Only then can you be sure you're reclaiming all the PPI and penalty charges that you've suffered.

We'll help you here (on this thread) with a claim for penalty charges and compound interest. You can reclaim the full amount of every charge that you have proof of and you can claim compound restitutional interest on top.

You can reclaim all late pay't, bounced pay't and overlimit fees. See BC **WON** examples here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?97-Barclays-BCard-and-Woolwich-successes

Also read through this thread where ShutMeUp won his BC case today - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?364605-BARCLAYCARD-**WON**-Charges-repaid-with-compound-int-t-and-DN-removed**

Start a new thread in the PPI forum to deal with that issue separately.

:-D

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks Slick

Free reading the forum with regards to statements a SAR looks pointless in my particular case. I mean statements from 2002 - 2007 I might just get the last years of statements.

Does it look like a court case to get the statements from BC then? as it appears they will not play by the rules on charges.

Thanks in advance

Hi MT,

I got what you meant anyway. You can edit your own post using the EDIT POST button at the foot of a post.

If your a/c was open for any of the last 6 years but you don't have all your statements send off the SAR.

Let us know if the a/c was NOT open during the last 6 years so we can consider how you can get the data you need re penalty charges.

:-D

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)