Claim Issued by 1st Stop Financial PDL Company***Resolved/Settled by Mediation***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Andy,

Quick update. Called the court today as I haven't heard anything from the court or 1st.

Court informed me that they have received both AQs and a mediator will call in due course?

I take it by this it's gone straight to mediation and my points on the AQ under 'other information' have been disregarded?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not disregarded but in a abeyance pending outcome from the mediation process.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...
Sorry to drag an old topic, but how did the claim go with lack of default notices etc as a defence, in a similar boat myself right now

Hello and welcome to CAG.

If you have questions for the legal guys, the best thing is to start your own thread and tell us your story. :) Follow this link and start typing.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=170

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Just an update on this one. Heard nothing from the court or mediation since 30th April. Received a letter from my local court today informing me the case has been transferred to them for allocation and to stand by for further info.

Going to call tomorrow to find out what happened to the mediation process. I'm thinking the other side may have pulled out due to the length of time its taking?

Regards

Lancer

Lancer, thanks for your PM, sadly as a new forum member i am unable to reply by PMs?! Unless some mod or admin would kindly allow me to communicate privately with Lancer please? I feel quite rude that i am unable to reply politely.

Lancer, thanks for your PM, sadly as a new forum member i am unable to reply by PMs?! Unless some mod or admin would kindly allow me to communicate privately with Lancer please? I feel quite rude that i am unable to reply politely.

Hello there.

There are reasons for limiting PMs for new caggers. If you really cannot discuss your issues on thread, which is usually the best way, then one of the site team may be able act as intermediary.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I am aware of that, having been a forum admin for over 20yrs myself, Dont worry if its too much hassle (intermediaries!!) we just wont bother eh. I was trying to be courteous and "reply" to your member thats been in touch.

I am aware of that, having been a forum admin for over 20yrs myself, Dont worry if its too much hassle (intermediaries!!) we just wont bother eh. I was trying to be courteous and "reply" to your member thats been in touch.

Sorry was unable to communicate via PM. Have you opened a thread?

Cheers

Lancer

Update

Just a quick update. Called the local court and they passed me on to the district mediator. Went to voicemail so dropped her an email. Promptly got back with an appointment on the 8th July

I'm hoping we can sort at mediation.

What's your thoughts on his Andy?

Cheers

Lancer

Mediation is always encouraged by all courts in disputes with both parties.....and is the natural progression of the process...any party not complying could risk costs when that comes to question.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Mediation is always encouraged by all courts in disputes with both parties.....and is the natural progression of the process...any party not complying could risk costs when that comes to question.

Andy

Thanks Andy

• 1 month later...

Just an update on this one.

Mediation went well, and myself and 1st Stop reached an agreement that was amicable for both parties. Thanks for your support Andy, and everyone else that chipped in on the tread.

I would advise anyone to take up the mediation option - the mediator was fantastic = - professional, courteous and a credit to the Courts.

Regards

Lancer

Wonderful news Lancer

I am delighted that this has been resolved to your satisfaction and even more that you found mediation beneficial.

Well done...... I will retitle your thread to reflect the result.

Regards

Andy