Barlays Bank DPA problems

nicpicot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4066 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Call Credit Ltd list 4 bank accounts and write Barclays will not give permission to remove them.

Barclays bank manager in Pinner after making appointment confirms the accounts do not exist in my name! He makes a phone call to his superiors who suggest I write to Knutsford the Barclays data centre. Good news!

I then produce the Knutsford data which does not include the 4 accounts. I had received the Knutsford data a few days before going to see my manager.

Why does the Barclays left hand not know what its right is doing?

Why would the Barclays manager not give me a writyten report? Why would the manager not take copies and investigate? Is he lazy? Is he following corporate instructions? Does he know how to look after our money?

Edited by slick132
Used paragraphs so post can be read more easily

Barclays manager name removed in Harrow goes on holiday ( Feb 2013 ) after agreeing in writing and verbally she will transfer our money to our Nationwide account.

What does she do? She hides the instruction letter in a desk drawer and transfers the money to my father!

What can I say? What should I do?

I have reported the lack of fiduciary duty to the Ombudsman and I guess we will have some thing to say in 8 weeks or so. A manager said sorry I want more than a sorry.

I received a hamper from Barclays past chairman but the new one, Anthony Jenkins, seems to want to be an ostrich. I can see him but he cannnot see me I think. I have written to him again personally maybe he will reply I wonder.

Edited by slick132
removed bank staff name and used paragraphs so folk can read this easily

Hi Nicpicot,

I've moved your post into your own thread rather than resurrect and old thread.

I've also put in paragraphs so others are encouraged to read your posts.

If you want to pursue Barclays for compensation for causing damaging info to be posted incorrectly or inaccurately on your CRA files, you need to get and/or keep copies of the CRA files before the data about you was removed. Do you have this ?

Were the 4 accounts showing on YOUR CRA records and do you know for how long ?

I suggest you seek from Barclays all info that they hold for you, using an SAR.

I'd suggest the same for Call Credit and possibly Experian too. The more hard evidence you can get to show the inaccurate data, when it was posted, when it was removed and on who's instruction, the better case you can make for compensation.

Even if the fos find in your favour, they are likely to recommend only minimal compensation to be paid to you. If you want to be properly compensated, you may have to force the bank by taking court action.

Have you suffered any loss as a direct consequence of inaccurate data posted on your CRA files ?

Was this the only adverse credit data showing on your CRA files or are there Defaults or late payment markers showing for other banks ?

Some relevant info here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?417-A-Subject-Access-Request-for

Also, read other threads in the DPA forum.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)