DVLA not receiving my V5

mike-marshall
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am I the only one out there that is gettin hassle from DVLA stating that ive not sent them back the V5 form, Its a bit strange how they word the letter final opportunity to prevent court action, as of course I failed to send bk the other half of the V5...NOT.. I've always sent this bk,but for the first time did not send it bk via recorded post D'oh, big mistake, but as stated in the letter I can pay £35 but if no payment is not received by a cut off date then it go's up by £55 with the option to pay via cheque-postal order-debit card, yep thanks 4 that option's, I ant paying this, this is a bloody lib's, I know I sent this bk they know what gives the the right to con us out of money & court action, out of order, My friend betty has this same letter with the same text word for word, like her she sent the V5 bk & of course did nt send via recorded post, strange how they never received this back...:mad2:

can anybody help or is there more people like us that is in this presition.. I would like to know & start up a pertistion

sorry for the poor spelling, but you know what i mean

mike marshall.

Hi i have had this and sent them 2 letter which they aparently didnt recieve. So they sent me a court letter to the wrong address! With a court date to attend. I like u didnt send then letters recorded delivery. I think it is taking the ****! I will be going to court with copies of my letters to try and win this.

Will let u no how i get on. Court date isnt until april but they keep changing the date too

Lx

Please add to my reputation....

SUCCESS - Capital One PPI, Three Mobile charges, Orange Mobile charges, MBNA PPI

Wonga, Lowell, MMF 2 accounts, Provident x 3 Accounts, (ALL Unable to provide CCA)

I agree. I wudnt no how to go about taking it to them thou

Lx

Please add to my reputation....

SUCCESS - Capital One PPI, Three Mobile charges, Orange Mobile charges, MBNA PPI

Wonga, Lowell, MMF 2 accounts, Provident x 3 Accounts, (ALL Unable to provide CCA)