Lowell Portfolio I - Is this right?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received my statutory credit reports back from both Experian and Equifax

On my credit file I have numerous searches, 22 in fact from Lowell Portfolio I LTD, as documented below.

There is 22 searches within a 6 month period, a few times 3 times a day and 2 times a day

Searched

01) 09 MAY 2012 2 times this day

02) 09 MAY 2012 2 times this day

03) 15 MAY 2012

04) 21 JUN 2012 2 times this day

05) 21 JUN 2012 2 times this day

06) 28 JUN 2012

07) 06 JUL 2012

08) 28 JUL 2012 2 times this day

09) 28 JUL 2012 2 times this day

10) 23 AUG 2012 2 times this day

11) 23 AUG 2012 2 times this day

12) 28 NOV 2012 3 times this day

13) 28 NOV 2012 3 times this day

14) 28 NOV 2012 3 times this day

15) 03 DEC 2012 2 times this day

16) 03 DEC 2012 2 times this day

17) 06 DEC 2012 3 times this day

18) 06 DEC 2012 3 times this day

19) 06 DEC 2012 3 times this day

20) 15 DEC 2012 3 times this day

21) 15 DEC 2012 3 times this day

22) 15 DEC 2012 3 times this day

This doesn't seem right to me, 3 times somedays, what do they think I am doing Moving in the morning, afternoon and at night, am I classed as a flight risk, do they really think I will be living somewhere different 3 times a day, and 22 times in 6 months.

I also have a few defaults from Lowell one of which is a duplicate of another one from Barclays Bank for £102.00, so I have 2 defaults for the same default. Lowell are refusing to send me proof they own the debt (Is this called an Assignment?? because this is what I asked them for) and they are refusing to remove it, I have not yet called Barclays Bank.

Thanks in advance for reading,

David

That is very excessive, the CRA's need to answer why they think this is satisfactory behaviour.

As for lowlifes, what is the debt? How much? How old? Who is it originally with?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yes these searches are too many and too frequent, a complaint to Lowells Data Controller for that.

The 2 entries for 1 account is in fact an up date one is the creditors entry which should be marked satisfied and the Lowell one is the update for when they aquired the debt BUT the default MUST be the same.

You can dispute the searches with the CRAs data controller but only Lowell(whatif these are unrecorded searches ( previously known as Table 2 Searches) they are seen only by you.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

The debt is a £102 overdrawn bank account with Barclays, (The 2 identical defaults, one from Barclays and one from Lowells)

They are all Un-Recorded searches, even though they are only visible to me is besides the point, How can someone or some entity ride rough-shot over you personal data, I think it is far to excessive....

Is the original entry for the bank account marked as satisfied?

Unrecorded searche are usually made od ID when the debt purchaser aquires a new debt and to check for financial changes if they already have an account.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: