Armed Forces Welfare Links **Updated Nov 2015**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

This is something I done a while ago when helping a veteran and have just been updating and checking all details for the past week before posting.

Thought this may be of use to others it in PDF Format so you will need adobe to open:

• Haha 4

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

10/10 stu great work!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks dx100uk and Conniff

but in a way its thank you to CAG from me as I would never have put all this together if CAG hadnt helped me with sorting a few issues a disabled veteran had.

It took a while to get all the info but over the past week I have been rechecking all the info is correct and as up to date as possible and what better place to put it on CAG in the recently new Armed Forces Section.

I will recheck all the details again in a years time and repost the updated version if CAG is ok with that.

If there are any other contacts/link that caggers feel would be a useful addition its not a problem for me to add these to the list and repost and updated list with CAGs permission.

Edited by stu007

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Hi All

This is the new Updated version as at 1st March 2013 new addition are at end of list please remember its in PDF format so you will need adobe to view:

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the nice post. At the moment I am down on my luck. I am currently homeless and have severe back problems. I have approached TRBL and SSAFA and found them a waste of space. To be honest there are that many armed forces charities now, it makes one wonder what they are in it for. As for me, I have not found one that does what it says on the packet. If anyone has had any better luck please feel free to contact me

Edited by OlafJensen

• 2 years later...

Armed Forces Charities site has a fully searchable database with details of over 2,200 Armed Forces Charities in the UK.

You can search the Database at this link: http://armedforcescharities.org.uk/