Quickquid

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just got a new monthly report from Noddle.co.uk to find that their entry has disappeared. Does anyone know what it means?? Its no longer showing on noddle, and im not paying for equifax to have a look as i used the free trial, and already use experian but it doesnt show on experian

You will need to supply more detail to get fuller advice.

EG how old is the debt?

When was the last payment made?

It is possible that this debt has been sold, Noddle does sometimes remove the original creditors entry before displaying a new owners details.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

You will need to supply more detail to get fuller advice.

EG how old is the debt?

When was the last payment made?

It is possible that this debt has been sold, Noddle does sometimes remove the original creditors entry before displaying a new owners details.

Knowing QQ, thats probably what has happened. They rarely hold on to debts for more than 2-3 months as they know they are unable to collect them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

No I am in a repayment plan with them. Have been since october 2012.

. Last payment was back end of last month as they said to me they didnt take my direct debit this week because i made extra payments via standing order so they didnt need to debit me...which confused me.

Why would they sell it on when they are fully aware that I have a repayment plan with them!!

I even emailed a manager to find out why i had been debited by them...his response was this :

Dear ***** Customer # 4660971

Thank you for contacting QuickQuid regarding your outstanding loan repayments.

I have reviewed our records and we have agreed to monthly repayments of £56.00 on your defaulted loan.

Our records indicate we have received two standing order payments of £56.00 in January 2013 (02 Jan 2013 & 28 Jan 2013). These payments were applied to your January & February 2013 monthly repayments so QuickQuid did not attempt any Direct Debit for repayment in February 2013.

Your next payment of £56.00 will be Direct Debited from your Halifax banking account on 28 Mar 2013.

QQ have pretty much complete disregard for UK regulation. They don't care at all if you ar eon a repayment plan. As brig says, they will still sell it on. However, the next purchaser is obliged to continue with your current repayment plan.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You may actually be being treated properly for once, is this nearly paid off?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

After FINALLY getting through, a rep has informed me my account hasnt been sold....but couldnt confirm whether it was in the proccess lol

Would be best to keep off the phone now, wait and see what comes up next.