ESA 0 Points, now HB and CTB stopped :(

djwillyk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update, i have a letter today that says "Important information for esa support group customers"? then it says "Our records show that as a result of your work capability assessment you have been allocated to the support group" then goes on to say about volentry work focused interviews. Its from the ESA Diary admin team? Do i take this as good news that the reconsideration has been done in my favor or could this just be a weird letter as ive had nothing else arrive about this?

I really hope its good news as i can start a new chapter of trying to get better without the awful stress ive had the last few months.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it sounds like you have been put in support group and so don't have to attend any work focussed interviews unless you want to, and if you don't want to then you don't. Support group well done, seems they decided in your favour.

Well it sounds like you have been put in support group and so don't have to attend any work focussed interviews unless you want to, and if you don't want to then you don't. Support group well done, seems they decided in your favour.

Thats what i thought but just worried as to why i have not had any other letters, it seems like this should have come later on?

I really hope they have come to this decision as since the work caperbility thingy my life has been awful through worry.

I would be tempted to ring them and ask them to confirm that you have been placed in the support group.

Would love too but due to all this our phone has been cut off so no chance and its not like i can pop in a phone box.

:djwillyk:

Your letter sounds like the invitation to voluntary work focused interviews for claimants of employment n support allowance with the support group component. 'ESA120' in the bottom left-hand corner?

Margaret.

Yes this is it, do i take it they have made a descision?

and to the other question i cant drive anymore and my partners car has been sat up since this happened as we cant afford the insurance so have no way of getting there at all.

:djwillyk:

By far the most likely senario is that Jobcentreplus've reconsidered their decision and revised it in your favour. But you won't know for certain without an award letter, which may turn up within the next few days, or seeing the extra payments in your bank account.

Margaret.

Can I ask how you can get internet link without a phone line please? I would love to go without phone, but can't get internet without it- how is that possible?

Some people use mobile phones for internet prob no phone credit but internet credit or just top up dongles so no need for a landline!

Ive had no other letters yet, our phone has been cut off but our internet is still going (thank god but prob will go off any moment) my partner does have free minutes on her mobile but has never let us call the esa numbers for some reason just get the this is a sky talk announcement jargen.

due a payment this week so will see if the amounts are different.

Can I ask how you can get internet link without a phone line please? I would love to go without phone, but can't get internet without it- how is that possible?

Internet dongle's the way to go!!! That way, you don't have the expense of monthly line rental. Mine is £15.00/month from 3 - and I never run out.

Impecunious!

if you need a 01xxx numbr to ring the DWP PM me, I have one which I have stored on my phone and has worked for well over a year now, in fact I just used it myself as I am trying to sort myself an ESA3 form.

Its not 0845 and will work out of normal contract minutes.

Ok panick over, my partner managed to get trough to a random jobcenter and was told to go to our local one, we explained this is not posible in my condition unless medication and travel is planned in advance to which the nice chap said he will call them for us. 10 minutes later we got a call and the lady apoligised and said as i have been put in the support group there system had an error and didnt pay so she will arrange an instant payment today horaa.

I suppose thats good news that has confirmed ive been put in the support group which is such good news but also shows the utter incompetance of atos!

Hi dj

Just wanna say I'm really pleased you've managed to get sorted and well done for staying strong and getting confirmation of being in the support group.

Up2

Thank you so much, this help from everyone saved me from giving up, To be honest the dwp have been very good just the atos part really messed up.

Still going to carry on with the atos complaint i think.

got an arrears payment from the 14 may 2012 to the 24 march 2013 of £219, this cant be right can it? My brain wont work today and cant even start to work it out but im sure from week 13 (14 may) to now should be more. I havent got the energy to do much about it now but this must be wrong?

just to add i apllied for esa in march 2012, went to the medical assesment november 2012, won the reconsideration two weeks ish ago. I phoned them up and the lady said thats all the arrears, i said do they not pay from the 13th week she said no!,

I am very confused about how this all works and just need someone to clear up that,

a) because i won the reconsideration the support componant should be backdated to the 13th week.

b) its not my fault the didnt arrange the assesment till november.