PCN 62 for parking on own driveway

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I parked a van borrwed from my brother in law for quite some time when finally, after about 3 weeks I got a PCN code 62. This is a rather small van and the driveway is a bit too short even for an estate car.

Is there any chance of sucessfully challenging this PCN?

Pictures taken by the CEO:

dddhu.jpg

imagephpmy.jpg

srtsu.jpg

Pictures taken by me:

img0678ds.jpg

img0679sl.jpg

img0682ytg.jpg

img0681pm.jpg

PCN:

pcnfrontl.jpg

pcnback.jpg

I have also found info on the internet that wording "unless this PCN is challenged" can invalidate the PCN. Can anyone confirm?

Edited by kasiah72

Well there is little doubt that your van is partially over the footpath so I think the PCN was correctly issued i'm afraid. Can't really see any issues with the PCN itself as it's a tad small and difficult to read. Also, you should obscure any identifiable info such as the VRM of your vehicle before posting.

Others will no doubt comment.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

It says on the ticket that the vehicle was observed from 10:07 to 10:08. Is it long enough?

No obs period required, unless loading and that is only allowed if essential so as not to cause an obstruction and cannot be carried out elsewhere. Difficult to argue that since you're backed right up to the wall and you could have parked in the street for loading.

Pretty much bang to rights I'm afraid.

If you had left it parked like that on my estate, some of the lads would have come out, at closing time, and walked along the street, and over your bonnet!

Consider yourself lucky!

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!