BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2654 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

We changed from pre payment to Direct Debit on 17th January today got my first gas bill for £82.01

We haven't used the radiators as much as we did when we was on pre payment and that was costing us £50 - 60 a month average

Dont understand how we got a bill for £82.01 and i submitted a meter reading online around 17th, 18th Feb.

They have obviously an accurate reading as the woman i emailed today funnily enough emailed me the numbers she had received via my account (submit a meter reading)

Whole point of me changing was to save money as pre payment is supposed to be slightly dearer.

At the moment i am not convinced

I dread my electric bill coming through

EDF Customer Blue Price Promise Fixed 2015 - Quoted £151 a year saving compared to Pre Payment

Hi

Wondering if someone could help me out Just before christmas we phoned EDF to get rid of the pre payment meters we was on as they was costing a fortune, so we phoned one of there agents about paying by direct debit instead, He said yes no problem we can get them changed for you and we can put you on the Blue Price Promise 2014 Fixed, so we said ok great where there was a saving of £161 a year.

So we changed our meters on the 17th January 2013 all was good until we got our bills yesterday

£92 for the Electric and £81 for the Gas we thought hang on a minute there is no saving here its costing us more, so today got the phone to EDF they said that there was no record of us speaking to another agent when we changed over the meters therefore we was put on the standard tariff

I asked them to ammend this months payment plan to the blue price plan as i am not paying £174 for 2 bills at EDF's fault.

What can i do here ?

Also took me 5 weeks to sort our accounts out online as there engineers didnt do the job properly.

Also we lost our 12% discount per month as there was no direct debit set up this was because the account wasnt set up in time

Two threads merged

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS