BankFodder BankFodder

lipscombe

Nat West Bank Statements ** WON **

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 348 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

CONGRATS on victory number 2!!!!! Its great when you can help out your family.

You're becoming a seasoned professional at this ..LOL.

RE: Childbirth ....wouldnt know......but im sure its a whole heap more painful than claiming back your charges!!

LIP:grin:

ABBEY

DPALetter received by bank on 100406.

£10 Cheque cashed by shABBEY on 200406.

14 statements received between 8-10 0506.

40 day limit reached on 19/5/06.

LBA sent special delivery on 20/5/06

7 days up on the 270506 for the LBA

Prelim approach for repayment for an estimated amt sent. 14 days up on the 200606.

DPAorder for NON-Compliance served 220606. Expires 060706

Final LBA sent, 14 days will be up on the 060706.

Defence from shABBEY received for DPANon compliance 050706

Financial claim deemed served to shABBEY on the 220706

AQ for DPANon Compliance handed in to court on 24706

Defence and 50% offer for Financial claim received 140806

AQ for Financial Claim received 170806

AQ for finacial claim handed in 010906

Hearing 4 amended claim 270906

Fast track Allocation 270906

Disclosure ordered 191006

shabbey failed to disclose 191006

JUST BEEN TO THE BANK!!!! They are so frustrating

I asked how long to clear - the girl said 5 - 10 working days. I said why so long as the chq is like an internal one. She said 'no it is not this is from Royal Bank of Scotland'!! I told her they are NatWest's parent company - she got all flustered afer that.

I HAD GREAT PLEASURE IN SAYING IN A VERY LOUD VOICE THAT THIS CHQ IS FOR THE UNLAWFUL CHARGES THAT NATWEST HAD CHARGED HIM - IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE THE COUNTER STAFF SQUIRM THEY ALL LOOKED ROUND (I know it is not their fault personally & I was not rude to her - honest natweststaffmember) & THE CUSTOMERS IN THE QUEUE BEHIND ME PRICK THEIR EARS UP!!!!!

Abbey only took 5 days to clear my chq - it cleared on the day they said it would - why can't Natwest be exact? Any ideas natweststaffmember??

7th June mcol £30 + 276.00 + int17.37=£323.37 Abbey

Accepted £291 chq cleared 28th July

7th June mcol £120 + 1135.02 charges + 83.42 chq for £1438.44 paid to bank 2nd Aug

JUST BEEN TO THE BANK!!!! They are so frustrating

I asked how long to clear - the girl said 5 - 10 working days. I said why so long as the chq is like an internal one. She said 'no it is not this is from Royal Bank of Scotland'!! I told her they are NatWest's parent company - she got all flustered afer that.

I HAD GREAT PLEASURE IN SAYING IN A VERY LOUD VOICE THAT THIS CHQ IS FOR THE UNLAWFUL CHARGES THAT NATWEST HAD CHARGED HIM - IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE THE COUNTER STAFF SQUIRM THEY ALL LOOKED ROUND (I know it is not their fault personally & I was not rude to her - honest natweststaffmember) & THE CUSTOMERS IN THE QUEUE BEHIND ME PRICK THEIR EARS UP!!!!!

Abbey only took 5 days to clear my chq - it cleared on the day they said it would - why can't Natwest be exact? Any ideas natweststaffmember??

LMAO I can imagine just how you felt in the bank saying it was a cheque for the return of the unlawful charges , I enjoyed that with a queue behind me .Please always remember everyone to stay polite to the counter staff as it is not their fault.

CONGRATULATIONS

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

CONGRATULATIONS from me too.

I've moved to Natwest now since loads of problems with Abbey and I find the counter staff are much more friendly and helpful. I know it is all down to personal experience but it does help when they welcome you with a smile and nothing seems too much trouble. Abbey staff always seemed negative.

;) nn

FAQs: click here: http://READ THESE

Any views or opinions expressed are in good faith, to the best of my ability. I don't like to admit it, but I have been known to be wrong. Check other threads and if in doubt, seek professional advice.

Abbey: SETTLED IN FULL:lol:

BoS M/card SETTLED 27/09:lol:

Aqua CC (Halifax) SETTLED 28/06 :lol:

GMAC Request for refund 14/6; Prelim 31/7; LBA 11/9

First National Mortgage Data Protection Act sent 14/6 Statements 26/7

Cap 1 - SETTLED IN FULL:lol:

Abbey x 2: 50% offer refused AQ filed

CONGRATULATIONS

[/center]

I couldnt get to the bank to put my cheque in... my sister did it for me... she said it was totally sweet... when she told the bank staff that it was ironic that I was cashing a cheque for unlawfull bank charges.... she said that it was really really good when their eyes nearly popped out of their head when they saw the amount and said... They were a bit steep....

congratulations... its sooo nice that we are all on a roll now....

excellent.... congratulations!!!

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

7th June mcol £30 + 276.00 + int17.37=£323.37 Abbey

Accepted £291 chq cleared 28th July

7th June mcol £120 + 1135.02 charges + 83.42 chq for £1438.44 paid to bank 2nd Aug

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 348 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you