Hair City Leeds Shop by the Corn Exchange

Mercedez22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went into this shop in good faith to get what they call human hair, I have never entered a shop where

there are no prices on goods, I got 2 pieces of the expensive human hair and paid £40 only to get home and discover that half of the pack has been taken out and the hair was dyed and fake, I am so ****ed off about this , how they can carry on ripping off consumers most of which are black africans , It's about time we boycott these jokers , it's not about the money but the principle as a consumer I expect to buy what I pay for , I hope something is done about there rogue traders :-x

• 3 weeks later...

Write to them stating your complaint about half the item being missing, not as described not fit for purpose and not of merchantable quality and what you expect them to do about it, ie whether you want a replacement or a refund. Give them a set time to respond such as 7 days and tell them that you intend to take any necessary measures to recover your monies and any subsequent costs you incur in that recovery.