HELP!!! how to contact health and safety and who to contact

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am not sure if I am posting in the right forum but hope someone can help

I have been in an ongoing battle with the Wates Group for 2 years. They own a small piece of land that sits behind my garden.

There is a tree on their land that is pushing my fence down and also an eyesore and has huge reeds that have wound around my fence and into my garden.

I have contacted wates so many times and they sent a contractor last year to assess the damage, the contractor agreed that the fence needs replacing and the tree removing but said that wates is useless when it comes to this kind of think and wished me luck.

I have contacted wates and they replied 4 months ago saying they will replace the fence etc but have heard nothing since.

My daughter is disabled and I cannot let her anywhere near that part of the garden in case the fence falls on her as she wouldnt be able to move away quickly enough.

I have even emailed the company director and didnt get a reply.

Who can i contact about this issue as its clearly a health and safety issue and I cant afford to replace the fence myself.

I really need some help, this is driving me mad!!!!

Thanks

Hi

I would send a Formal Complaint to Wates Group about their inaction to resolve this matter:

Mr Paul Drechsler

Chairperson

Executive Committee

Wates Group Ltd

Wales House

Station Approach

Leatherhead

KT22 7SW

(Always get proof of posting)

The above individual has delegated authority from the Wates Group Board for all day to day management of the Groups Activities

Also enclose copies of all your correspondence from them and ask to be send a copy of their Complaints Procedure, Customer Care Charter.

Note if you are going to send emails to them please ensure that you have your email set to give you a 'send/read reciept'.

Edited by stu007

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

If you do email I would at the end of the email correspondence add that you will follow this up with a letter due to the lack of any previous response from the Wates Group.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

You could contact the HSE?

Or undertake the works your self to make safe and then take wates to court to pay for it.

You need to take photos and keep all correspondance etc. with a time line from when you first started to point the problem out.