caught in bus lane Chadwell Heath high road Essex

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4083 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all I am new to this forum but has anyone had dealing with LBBD regarding a bus lane in High Road Chadwell Heath Essex from the lights at Sainsburys to the Tollgate pub as I was caught in that 2/10th of a mile bus lane I feel that my PCN is non compliant reason being there are very few signs also one round the wrong way, and In my opinion I have never seen such a pointless bus lane. The cynical might even suggest this is a deliberately engineered stretch of road with the sole purpose of revenue generation! "sorry I am one of those drivers.I was caught by a road side camera is their any difference between that and CCTV.

Any advise or help would be appreciated

If its marked not to go in that lane, then theres no excuse whatsoever.

Can you post a google streetview of the lane? Hopefully it will be recent enough to check the signs.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Nevermind, i just checked streetview and its almost 5 years out of date.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Sorry don't think I'm being rude but all I needed was a positive response to my question, if you were to read my message properly I asked if anyone had any dealing with LBBD and this bus lane as I felt the high road in question which is 2.2 miles long that's from Seven Kings station to the Tollgate public house traffic lights only to sneakily set a bus lane in the last 2/10th of a mile also I did also state that one sign was around the wrong way and very few signs once it starts, also none in the side road where I came out from to state that there was a bus enforcement lane for that distance, remembering there are strict guidelines and rules covering the sign age and lineage which “must” be in place, so I feel its illegal for LBBD to enforce a bus lane however small the distance is which is not correctly signed.

Oh i hear what you are saying, but unfortunately your reasons wouldnt hold up when/if it goes to court. The buys lane may be pointless ( most are), but if its clearly marked and there are signs with times/dates etc on them, then thats all a prosecutor would need.

You must read forum messages and digest them before replying lol as you have not took in any of my threads posted why? would it go to court if you know anything about PCNs given by councils which this one was you would know that if my reasons are not accepted by the council it goes to an adjudicator not to court I have already CLEARLY stated my view in first thread that the signs were not compliant is there anyone who as I have asked in my first thread has had any dealing with London Borough of Barking & Dagenham who for short are LBBD regarding a bus lane in High Road Chadwell Heath Essex from the lights at Sainsburys to the Tollgate pub that was my question, it seems you do not live anywhere near what I was enquiring about your's in just superstition this is not what I came on this forum for I need someone who has had dealings with this council.

Thank you

Actually i did read your thread. Unless you can prove beyond a doubt that the signs did not satisfy requirements, then theres nothing anyone can do. You knew there was a bus lane, you willingly drove in it, you got caught and are now trying to get out of it. Your OP pretty much proves that.

If you think the signs arent adequate, then you need to show and prove it. If you cant, an adjudicator will not side with you. Regarding where i live, that makes no difference at all, as its pretty much the same everywhere. You need to go back and check the signs PROPERLY.

I feel that my pcn is non compliant reason being there are very few signs also one round the wrong way, and In my opinion I have never seen such a pointless bus lane. The cynical might even suggest this is a deliberately engineered stretch of road with the sole purpose of revenue generation! "sorry I am one of those drivers

If those signs state that you cant drive there, then you have no basis for a defence. You then try to say you have never seen a pointless bus lane like it. That is irrelevant. You then diverge the topic towards accusing them of revenue generation.

Again, your OP looks to be the ramblings of someone who got caught, refuses to admit it for whatever reason and now simply wants to get out of it on a technicality.

I hope someone can help you, but from your OP, you clearly stated that you drove in it, and the chances of you getting off on it are very slim indeed.

NO It you that is doing the rambling the way you write your threads it seems you have your head between your legs this is my first time on a forum and I get lumbered with a barrack room lawyer you must be one that sits on your computer picking up everyone's threads you seem "all balls and no brain" as you have not replied to my first thread correctly and as it looks that threads are replied by barrack room lawyers like yourself this will be the last message for me on this forum, I suppose your an ardent Facebook/twitter member that's the reason I avoid these charades with people like yourself, it seems you need to get yourself a life.

DON'T BOTHER REPLYING AS THIS IS MY LAST MESSAGE AND ANY RECEIVED I WILL DELETE STRAIGHT AWAY.

NO It you that is doing the rambling the way you write your threads it seems you have your head between your legs this is my first time on a forum and I get lumbered with a barrack room lawyer you must be one that sits on your computer picking up everyone's threads you seem "all balls and no brain" as you have not replied to my first thread correctly and as it looks that threads are replied by barrack room lawyers like yourself this will be the last message for me on this forum, I suppose your an ardent Facebook/twitter member that's the reason I avoid these charades with people like yourself, it seems you need to get yourself a life.

DON'T BOTHER REPLYING AS THIS IS MY LAST MESSAGE AND ANY RECEIVED I WILL DELETE STRAIGHT AWAY.

I have read this with disbelief.

In effect, you are saying "I'm not interested in people's contributions to help me, who want to guide me on grounds for appeal. I'm interested only in people who agree 100% with me, even if it is wrong"

I don't think CAG is here to validate your insanity, nor your ego.

Good luck "going it alone". No doubt you will post back describing how the penalty was cancelled, no doubt on the strength of your "lane is pointless" argument .......

Edited by BazzaS

Going from the OP's info, as i already said yesterday, he obviously drove in there, fully knowing that he wasn't allowed, and he thought he could get away with it. he got caught, and is now trying to wriggle out of it on a technicality. A technicality that he won't find because it doesn't exist. He got called out on this, not just by me, and has now ran off to another forum to see if he can evade prosecution.

As i said yesteday, if he can find a technicality to get off on, then good luck to him. But since one doesnt exist... :roll:

Guess the truth must have hurt him. I have no reason to hide what will actually happen or has happened. He wanted advice, he got it. It might not have been the answer he wanted, but he broke the law, so he needs to deal with it.