Jump to content


Notice of Application for Attachment of Earnings Order- Optima Legal

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2485 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



Has anybody had success in an offer for voluntary payment.


I have received an order after missing 2 monthly payments, on £5598.61 debt. My order monthly payments were agreed at £39.50 via CCJ order. I can make this payments but in all honesty forget to re set up standing order on-line after they were accidentally deleted.

I'm in a very sensitive work siltation and an attachment request via the courts would put my job in major jeopardy, I really cannot let this go via my employer. I have contact Optima to request that I pay arrears and continue to pay monthly payments without fail via direct debit. However I haven't heard back from them, I need to reply to the court by this Wednesday. I have a feeling Optima legal will state I need to go direct via the court process of sending in voluntarily request.


If a voluntary request is rejected do the courts go ahead with earnings order via employer?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites



The court may agree to issue a Suspended Attachment of Earnings Order if they feel that your employment prospects will be impaired if your employer becomes aware of the original Earnings Order. In this case you will be obliged to make the payments yourself direct to the court. If you were to miss any payments the original order would then be acted on and your payments would then be taken at source.


If you disagree with the order you should write to the court, keeping a copy of your letter, and explain your reasons for objection. A judge will then set a date for you to attend the court and make your case. You should attend taking all documents relevant to your case, including evidence of how you have worked out your budget.





We could do with some help from you.



 Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group


If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...