style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the finer points of the law!!!!

its easy to understand both sides of the argument, but without the correct paperwork and understanding what the order entiles anyone to do then the correct outcome came,

however, all the claiment does now is go back to court, explain what happend and a judge will issue an order authorising force, so its only delayed what is the outcome.

OMG!!! how refreshing to see the police actually siding against the bailiff for once. That is, the police siding on the right side of the law and instead of listening to the bailiffs claptrap law that they believe should happen.

Beware!!! video has lots of swearing and threatening behaviour. This is all done by the bailiffs, watch how their attitudes change when the police turn up.

Even after they have been told they cannot force their way in, they try it on. The fat one should have been arrested for his foul mouth and threatening behaviour.

How silly do those bailiffs look now, and the other guy, (lock smith) . They all sounded so professional.. NOT!

If I was their employer I would be looking at giving them the boot.

Every police force in this country should see this video, This is how to treat the bailiff when he is wrong. The police did their job well. :thumb:

its easy to understand both sides of the argument, but without the correct paperwork and understanding what the order entiles anyone to do then the correct outcome came,

however, all the claiment does now is go back to court, explain what happend and a judge will issue an order authorising force, so its only delayed what is the outcome.

No the claimant would not automatically get a judge to sign any documents authorising force to be used. There would have to be a hearing to find out what the issues were. The mortgage holder in default would be given the opportunity to make their case.

As for the legal process with documents, the bailiffs in the video should be aware of what the score is with these situations and should have walked away, as soon as they realised that they were not going to gain peaceful possession. The Police have better things to be doing than getting involved in civil situations, where the bailiffs had no powers to force entry.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It basically :spit: on their bonfire though :drum:

I hope the video's will be shown at court to show how the bailiffs tried to thwart the law. If that guy who said he was a lock smith carried out forcing the lock, I hope he has the certificate to prove he can do that because if he didnt/dosnt then he can be charged for criminal damage and Im sure a few other misdemeanour's.

I would of loved to of been a fly in the car on the way back to the office. I bet you could of heard a pin drop.

OMG!!! how refreshing to see the police actually siding against the bailiff for once. That is, the police siding on the right side of the law and instead of listening to the bailiffs claptrap law that they believe should happen.

Beware!!! video has lots of swearing and threatening behaviour. This is all done by the bailiffs, watch how their attitudes change when the police turn up.

Even after they have been told they cannot force their way in, they try it on. The fat one should have been arrested for his foul mouth and threatening behaviour.

How silly do those bailiffs look now, and the other guy, (lock smith) . They all sounded so professional.. NOT!

If I was their employer I would be looking at giving them the boot.

Every police force in this country should see this video, This is how to treat the bailiff when he is wrong. The police did their job well. :thumb:

actually the police did not side with the defendent, or the bailiffs, they just made sure the order was carried out within what the order said.

it was not the bailiffs fault, all be it they belived what they were doing was executing a court order

good on the defendent in doing some reserch on the warrants and pointing out to the police what excatly the order entitle the bailiffs t do

the police needed a conference to establish what the order actually ment

seems to me their is an ongoing issue on the case and its still in court, anyways thats for a judge to decide

but apart from that, all that will happen is the claiment will petertition the court for an eviction order by means of force if neccassary

No the claimant would not automatically get a judge to sign any documents authorising force to be used. There would have to be a hearing to find out what the issues were. The mortgage holder in default would be given the opportunity to make their case.

As for the legal process with documents, the bailiffs in the video should be aware of what the score is with these situations and should have walked away, as soon as they realised that they were not going to gain peaceful possession. The Police have better things to be doing than getting involved in civil situations, where the bailiffs had no powers to force entry.

We all know bailiffs love a bit of drama uncle B. They like to rile the person in the hope that they get some recompense out of it. Just look how they acted in the beginning of the video, swearing and threatening, they knew as soon as the man called the police they would be in trouble for being on the land. They just hoped the police didnt know.

actually the police did not side with the defendent, or the bailiffs, they just made sure the order was carried out within what the order said.

it was not the bailiffs fault, all be it they belived what they were doing was executing a court order

Of course it was the bailiffs fault. If they didnt know what they should be doing then they should not be there in the first place.

The bailiff was in the wrong, they knew full well they were in the wrong, they just hoped that the police would side with them because they are bailiffs and bailiffs word is law.

Unfortunate for them that they had an officer turn up who likes to have things checked before proceeding with any action.

Very impressed.

I found it quite disgraceful at the end where the tubby bailiff decided to find another entrance and the one wearing the flak Jacket !! decided he would also push his luck. Were they hoping to provoke confrontation by the police. I was so hoping the police would arrest them :lol:

It would be interesting to know what happened next. Did the bailiffs manage to obtain the correct paperwork - did the eviction take place at some other time ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Very impressed.

I found it quite disgraceful at the end where the tubby bailiff decided to find another entrance and the one wearing the flak Jacket !! decided he would also push his luck. Were they hoping to provoke confrontation by the police. I was so hoping the police would arrest them :lol:

It would be interesting to know what happened next. Did the bailiffs manage to obtain the correct paperwork - did the eviction take place at some other time ?

Citizenb if u read under the video it gives u an update, they reattended with hceo's

Thanks I will pop back and read underneath.. Missed that !

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Respect to the police

"I do hope i get the chance to take you before a judge because i would love to accompany you to prison"

As always bailiffs relying on fear and intimidation not the first time a bailiff has come out with the prison threat,

sadly wont be the last

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

It is an interesting thought - if those guys werent bailiffs.. what would they be doing to earn a living ? Strutting around in flak jackets for heavens sake.. did he think it made him look "big or important" How can we afford flak jackets for them and not for soldiers !!

BCOBS

How bleeding obstinate were the bailiffs ! Why didnt they realize they where getting nowhere, go away regroup and sort out the paperwork. They had to have one last go by climbing over the fence. This is one job I wouldn't do regardless of the salary. If they

get sacked for their terrible behavior they can always get a job at Marstons, go straight to the top of the class , exactly the caliber of staff they are looking for.

We should form local resistance groups to do exactly this at every reposession, and at as many bailiff actions as possible all round the country. Make it a nightmare to enforce, catch them on film breaking the law, and cost them a fortune.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I thought it was only County Court employed Bailiffs who carried out evictions, that is the only way they are referred too in the video also.

It would appear from the YT update that the bank went to the high court, who authorised action by HCEO's and the Police then did not do anything.

• Confused 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Is it just me that cannot find an EX96 on the Justice web site ?

IIRC from the video, whilst it is a vital and important part of making the Eviction/Reposession lawful, it is not a Court Document that would be copied to the poor sod being thrown out, it is an "internal court memo" It's one of those useful "finds" we are not expected to know about it, hence it wont be on the website.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Firstly, the behaviour and attitude of the Bailiff's in this matter is appalling.

To clarify the position of an HCEO in these matters I would advise that the enforcement of residential repossession order can be carried out by HCEOs if the matter is transferred to the High Court under Section 42 of the County Courts Act 1984, thus obtaining a writ of possession. This often arises where the County Court Bailiff has either failed to complete the eviction or if they have quoted an unreasonable time scale (many have quoted up to 4 months). Not many cases like this are passed to the HCEO though.

Providing the writ is correct and valid (I'm unsure if the tenant's claim regarding the CCBs paperwork are correct in the video) then the HCEO should not fail to evict.

In a matter like this it would be prudent to attend with the Police who should then arrest anybody that obstructs the HCEO or causes a breach of the peace.

Further, the Police should not be siding with anybody, they should side with the law.