Parking Charge Notice from G24

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4028 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Need some advice regarding the below so please bear with me.

We had parked at Meadow Hall Retail Park to do some shopping, we had parked in a disable bay ( just for information )

and we shopped at PC World, toys r us, Hobby Craft and B&M,

we then decided to have some thing to eat at Pizza Hut as a family,

now they stated that we were parked for 214 minutes and only allowed a 180 minutes so we breached the duration of our stay.

I am not happy with this we took our time, we did not rush, they have not stated who there client is as we were parked on their clients private property so for the sake of 34 minutes they want to charge us £25 pounds if we pay early or £50

You advice is greatly appreciated

No harm in writing to them if you so wish denying that you agree a payment is due. Please don't be surprised when it rejected as it surely will be.

Beyond that, it is pointless sending any other letters.

I don't understand why you want to yank their tail?

You are aware that this is an unenforceable invoice and you don't have to pay it?

If you want to write to them then it should be a very simple statement.

Dear Sir/madam,

I reply to your letter dated dd/mm/yyyy in which you claim a breach of your time limits took place.

I advise you that no liability to you your company or employer is acknowledged and no further correspondence will be entered into.

Regards.

That is all you need send, if anything!

You don't owe anyone anything, vent your spleen at the management of meadow hall, inform them that you will be shopping elsewhere and you will advise all of your friends and family to do the same. But don't get conned into handing over money you don't owe.

Edited by Bazooka Boo

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 3 weeks later...