Wetcloth/Sigma SPV claimform T mobile 'debt' **stayed**

eddiemc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received a summons in connection with an alleged outstanding mobile phone bill from T-Mobile. However would I be right in assuming that this cannot be enforceable as Sigma are the claimants and have obviously bought the debt from T-Mobile?

I understand that the original alleged debt has been repaid and as I have no contract with Sigma I cannot owe them any money. I am about to fill in the defence bit on the summons so any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Monies due under a contract between Everything Everywhere Limited (T-Mobile) and the defendant for the supply of telecommunications services by Everything Everywhere Limited (T-Mobile) to the defendant account number ********************** the benefit of which was assigned to the claimant on 31/08/2012. The terms of the contract were breached upon the defendants failure to make payments due under the contract. The claimant seeks interest pursuant to section 69 of the county courts act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of issue continuing at the daily rate of 0.02.

Also no letter before action was received.

Edited by eddiemc

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Although our threads are similar Andy, unless I'm very wrong it seems the OP does have/did have an agreement/contract with them.I have never had either.If I understand this correctly, our defences will be different.However, if I have read this thread wrongly, then I obviously apologise. Good luck Eddie.RegardsSignaller

Accepted Signaller its just the process I refer to not the grounds of defence.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 8 months later...

Just an update on this case. I had the mediation and during the discussions sigma said they would accept a lower amount. I refused as I maintained no debt existed. The amount kept going down and I kept refusing. In the end no agreement was made and they have now gone way past the 28 days they had to file a case with the local court.

However the default Sigma have put on my credit record still remains and I have a feeling this will all start up again at some point.

Claim is therefore stayed eddie...let them decide if they wish to continue or even prompt them and threaten legal action to remove the incorrect default.