Sigma SPV1/HL Legal- Claim Form Issued **Discontinued**

Signaller
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

saw after posting that it is re an alleged mobile matter, so not sure whether it wld be regulated by the cc act, whether s159 applies generally. but you cld check with the ico?

Mobile contracts not covered by the CCA1974...its a service contract

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you@ andy and Ford. I am aware that mobile contracts are not covered by the CCA. But if you remember (andy) I never had any business/dealings with T Mobile ever, and that formed the basis of my defence after which Sigma discontinued.Signaller

Sigma have now passed the matter to Opos Collections (Glasgow) so am I to go through all this again?

Ah yes......Well tell them them to remove it or else you issue proceedings for damages...with regards to Opos tell them the same or just ignore them..they will tire.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

hi

whether s159 applies generally. ...

seems so. had a quick look at one cra n of c form which is headed with cc act s159 (3), and the form says re '...an entry on your credit file...' :)

andyorch and Ford, thank you for your comments.Experian did put a NoC on my file, but say they will remove it because Sigma say the data is correct. IF (and it's a big if) the data was correct then Sigma surely would have taken the matter further rather than discontinue.Sigma have passed my case (!!!) to OPOS to collect on their (Sigmas) behalf. I have copied the Notice of Discontinuance, and the letter from HL Legal, and sent it to OPOS. Hopefully that will be the last I hear from OPOS.There are 7 defaults on my file, and 5 of them are due to drop off within the next 17 months. I haven't been inconvenienced that much really. My bank did refuse me a loan but they did upgrade my account and allow me an overdraft and I haven't applied for any other forms of credit.Signaller

Hi Ford, and thanks for replying. I haven't been on for a few days as had some personal issues to deal with. I haven't send a s159 notice yet, as I was waiting for a reply from Experian to my last e mail. They will not remove the default or leave the NoC on because Sigma say the information is correct!!!

They go on to say, and I quote " We cannot remove it as the information belongs to Sigma". Their words not mine.

Signaller

ok, no worries. looks like they have responded re yr 'initial' request, re 159 1/2. you now then have the option for a 'further notice' under 159 3. they then wld have to act according to 159 4/5?