The primary thing when you stop smoking: "IS IT ME"?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I packed in 8 years ago and I agree with you adridude. I think the worst thing is when you are in a bar and someone goes outside for a smoke. Then they come back in and start talking to you, and the smell is putrid.

My wife is one of them.:-(

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

it was hard stopping as I used the NHS quit programme. IT was effective, but then I got addicted to those Nicorette Quickmist mouth sprays lol. Even this far down the line I still have one which I refill regularly with mouthwash as I still get the odd urge :D The mouthwash trick seems to do it :D Most annoying is I used to smoking in the house, and despite painting the walls and changing the carpet, washing the curtains and everything else I can still smell it :-/

Yeah, my wife still smokes in the kitchen. And it's HER HOUSE, and she is much bigger than me, so I don't argue.

So passive smoking it is then.:razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

come to thing of it, look at the limes.... (well melons), they're both different, despite being the same cat.. so is the angle of the shot...

THis poor kitty was subjected to some real fruitduggery :D