agency rules on paying same as main employer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4082 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I heard from a guy at where i work today that these rules are being challenged.

I work for an agency at a place that i wont yet name, and have been there for a few years. When the rules about paying the same came in, the place took on 'flexible' workers, at a lower rate than main employees. This means the agency people are getting paid less than main workers as well.

I wondered if anyone had heard about this, and if anyone knows where i can follow the court actions on it.

question everything!

do you get pay between assignments?

Are you paid the same as the flexible workers (who I assume are employed by the company not the agency?)

I don't think you need to follow "the court actions" you just need to understand the law....

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2010/93/contents/made

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

The key question is do you get pay between assignments, which you haven't answered.... if you do then the AWR do not apply to you.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!