Impact collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4076 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi . Firstly I hope I am posting in the correct forum. Here goes. I have had a Vanquis card which due to charges and interest has now got a balance of £2800. I have been receiving endless calls from IMPACT collections about this. I do not talk tyo them on the phone. I started direct debit from my account last month paying vanquis £40 per month. This is all I can afford. I have checked my account and this has gone through. Today I received a letter whose main heading was "PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 72 HOURS" and underneath that heading was - "FAILURE TO PAY WILL RESULT IN A DEFAULT NOTICE BEING ISSUED" What does this mean as I have not defaulted on a payment? They are asking me for a payment of £194.61 which I simply don't have. What do I do please.

I also have x2 Catalogue debts which I am paying at £5 and £10 a month. The £5 one is Marasota and I requested a CCA? from them. They sent me a load of statement BUT the signature on the document is not mine. The debt is (they have added so many charges of "12 sometimes 2 in one day) but I don't know how to respond to this letter either. I once spoke to Marasota or reliable collections I think it was and told them that I am terminally ill (which I am) and they are now requiring drs letters and medical letters, I didn't think that they could do this? PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. I FEEL LIKE MY HEAD IS EXPLODING. I'm getting so down with all the phone calls - some don't leave a number, that my health, already bad is suffering.

Oh ok Thanks,

Hi . Firstly I hope I am posting in the correct forum. Here goes. I have had a Vanquis card which due to charges and interest has now got a balance of £2800. I have been receiving endless calls from IMPACT collections about this. I do not talk tyo them on the phone. I started direct debit from my account last month paying vanquis £40 per month. This is all I can afford. I have checked my account and this has gone through. Today I received a letter whose main heading was "PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 72 HOURS" and underneath that heading was - "FAILURE TO PAY WILL RESULT IN A DEFAULT NOTICE BEING ISSUED" What does this mean as I have not defaulted on a payment? They are asking me for a payment of £194.61 which I simply don't have. What do I do please.

I also have x2 Catalogue debts which I am paying at £5 and £10 a month. The £5 one is Marasota and I requested a CCA? from them. They sent me a load of statement BUT the signature on the document is not mine. The debt is (they have added so many charges of "12 sometimes 2 in one day) but I don't know how to respond to this letter either. I once spoke to Marasota or reliable collections I think it was and told them that I am terminally ill (which I am) and they are now requiring drs letters and medical letters, I didn't think that they could do this? PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. I FEEL LIKE MY HEAD IS EXPLODING. I'm getting so down with all the phone calls - some don't leave a number, that my health, already bad is suffering.

I have posted this before but got no answers or help but

as matters have developed I thought I would try again.

I have received a TELEPHONE message from Impact collections about a Vanquis card that I have that is now in arrears.

The amount is £2600.

I have started a standing order from my bank for £40 a month to Impact.

If this is being paid (and I've checked and it is)

how can they issue me with a default notice.

I am too ill to go through the courts with this and would have thought that £40 was enough to start paying this off.

Surely it is not in their interests to take this to court?

Please can SOMEONE help me this time??

G:|

Does the debt show on your credit file

when was the last payment before they convinced you to pay

is it your debt/do you actually owe it what is the history

do nothing over the telephone if it is important they will write to you if they phone you say in writing and hang up

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Vanquis can default the account if you are paying less that the required minimum payment, placing a default has nothing to do with starting court action, it reflects the true and up to date picture of the conduct of the account.

So unless you stop paying the £40 they will have no reason to take further action.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: