parking ticket after i have left my employer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have recieved a parking fine from my old employer which i left around 3 months ago its one hundred and thirty pounds looks like its already been increased in price once and threatens to go up.....

Iam not the owner of the vehicle its has been leased to them and i dont remember if i parked there or do they have any proof it was me who parked there this is a massive global company and i dont want to pay out for something i may not of done

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Chris

who's it from

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

Could we please have more information to be able to best advise you.

1. Exactly who is the PCN from? i.e. did the ex employer just write stating this.

2. What was your contract of employment at the time?

3. Are their any clauses in your contract of employment refering to PCNs?

4. Did you sign any disclaimer refering to PCNs?

5. What is the companies policy and procedure for vehicles?

6. Has the company provided any further evidence of this PCN? i.e. copy of said PCN, photographic evidence

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi guys thanks for the response the pcn is from hammersmith and fulham

and is addressed to the company and has been forwarded onto me

I was full time employed and i cant anything written to the contract about pcns or the drivers manual

No disclaimer signed ...the vehicles were on a 3 year lease and used by employees for buisness and privately

there is a copy but no photo as of yet

If you are not the owner or the person the vehicle was leased to then just throw the thing in the bin. The person liable is the registered keeper (deemed to be the owner) or if subject to a hire/lease the person or company its leased to. If you had an arrangement to pay any parking penalties with your past employer then they should pay it themselves and then take civil action against you to reclaim the penalty, they cannot use the Council to do their 'dirty' work.

It's not quite that easy. There is something called a Transfer of Liability depending on what sort of agreement you had with the old employer. Through the chain of paperwork/contracts you might find that one arrives with your name on - and then you would have to deal with it. For now though, if it's not in your name, you can ignore it. Might be worth checking the terms of your old contract to see if a transfer is possible.