style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2155 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

thanks for your reply

i have only found this thread that relates to the info i need,,, i found info on a similar site,,,, its just worrying considering nothing was proved and in my case my partner and I have both received letters for £150 security costs despite the security team dealt with it as one offence,, let me state thou they did not even talk to us and listen to our side of the miss understanding before they called the police

Again - start your own thread, give us the detail and we can help you. Hijacking is not fair to the person who started this thread - any further hijacking posts will be deleted.

ok but the detail is exactly the same i received a letter from dwf........... starting new thread........thx for your help