chrisphilip

Work focus interview information please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2474 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi me and my wife claim joint jsa i sign on she doesnt and she hasnt had to for 6 months.

we have 19month old child..

now am just after some information on what my wife will have to do at this interview.

when she goes what will happen?

once she has been do i continue to sign on once a fornight?

will she have to start signing on if she does will she have to attend same time as me,or will the signing continue with me just doing it?

all info much appreciate

It is an interview to advise that as a partner she still has responsibilites within the claim and also to offer any support and advice for things that are available to help her back to work as and when she is able to. e.g courses to improve qualifications.

You are the lead customer so at this point you need to continue to sign and attend all nabdatory appointments as usual. Your wife will not be required to sign just yet as your child is 19 months old.

thank you for your reply when will she have to start signing is it when the child reaches a certain age

I think she will be required to start signing once child is 12 (under current rules) but it may change under universal credits at some point.