BT cancellation charge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am leaving BT who are currently supplying my broadband. No doubt this comes up often - is there a way I can get out of paying BT £30 to stop being their customer? I can't apply for one of those code things, as I am moving house to a new build and need a new line installed. I am going over to Sky for the broadband. I am disgusted that I have to pay BT to stop being their customer - and also would have to pay them to be their customer! Is there a way out?

I am leaving BT who are currently supplying my broadband. No doubt this comes up often - is there a way I can get out of paying BT £30 to stop being their customer? I can't apply for one of those code things, as I am moving house to a new build and need a new line installed. I am going over to Sky for the broadband. I am disgusted that I have to pay BT to stop being their customer - and also would have to pay them to be their customer! Is there a way out?
That is cheap considering I once signed up for Bt and BT vision I literally turned it on then off as there was no signal and was told I would have to pay hundreds !! to cancel the broadband and the BT vision ..and hundreds I did pay too!!! they are disgusting!! google and you will see many unhappy customers !! to escape them fast I would just pay it! I wished I only had had to pay that amount..Good luck..