BankFodder BankFodder

will lliw

4k Welcome secured loan sold to MKDP MKRR chasing.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2612 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi folks, been reading about welcome and MKRR this afternoon as getting up to speed on this little issue I will have to resolve sooner or later.

I took out a secured loan about 5 years ago with welcome and fell into financial difficulty a couple of years later due to sickness, no ppi. Debt has defaulted and ended and I have received Noa from Welcome and a company called MKDP LLP who claim to be the new legal owners of the debt. They have asigned MKRR as DCA and I have received a letter from them asking to make contact with them to resolve the matter.

Im just wondering if I should be SAR'ing welcome just to see what they have because i dont have a copy of the CCA, can I still do that?

Cheers in advance..