Sign in to follow this  
Guest Porkwellington

Very Moved

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2389 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest Porkwellington

I didn't directly know martin; as a member of this particular noble organisation though, i feel I did and the news has made me feel strangely moved.

Not being in the position to send flowers; I will make a donation in his memory... Sounds like a puny thing to do I know but I m sure it would have been appreciated.

RIP.

That's very kind of you - and very much appreciated.

We would be very happy to use your donation for flowers if you would like. If you would put a message on your donation, we'll contact you and get your details for a card to go with the flowers.

Guest Porkwellington

Will do - put some toward flowers and some towards donation - I know it's a little selfish but, in his position, I'd probably want mainly donation - I will put it on the details anyway.

I do feel that it is somehow odd to feel so strongly about the organisation and people who donate their time to it - a testament to how much value you guys add and continue to add into my life.

Is there a regular donation mechanism I can use rather than just paypal?

Guest Porkwellington

I have paypalled but didn't see an option to add a messgae...

It's not so important for me to add anything other than the flowers and the donation; could you just split the donation that I made 30% flowers 70% donation please.

Thanks. Would you mind emailing me on our admin address please. Could you put "Martin" in the subject line.

Paypal is always easiest. Thank you very much

Got your message.

I have replied by email. Check your spam box

Ta

Sign in to follow this