BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2611 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone hope i am on the right place to post this i live in a private rented house and as i was decorating babys nursery as i pulled off the old wallpaper it was soaking wet infact the whole wall was, so i telephoned my letting agent who send someone around and he said it was something to do with the roof and would need replacing he said he would tell the letting agentcy and get back to me that was over 3 weeks ago

I have contently been in the phone to the letting agent who promised me they would sort it but still no word, i have had enough!! i am 37 weeks pregnant and dont need this one bit!!!

is there anything i can do? who can i get to help me

All reports of damage & disrepair should be made in writing, pref letter.

If you have to phone, keepa note of time & date of call and the person(s) spoken to.

Send a letter of complaint to LA, with copy to LLs address on Mon.