Very sad news that the CAG Site Team Manager Martin3030 passed away today....

tomtubby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so saddened to receive the terrible email pointing me to this thread. Sorry that Martin was only with us for such a relatively short time - he wasn't even allowed the full three score and ten - so unfair. I send my condolences to those who loved Martin. He will be missed by many but everyone who knew Martin and worked with him should be proud to have done so.

Rest in peace Martin.

Goodbye to a kindred spirit. DCAs and debt buyers will shed no tears - and I can't think of a better compliment. The people whose lives he helped to transform will understand that more than most. Sleep well x

So sorry to hear the sad news, Martin helped me and countless others and for that I will be eternally grateful . His family must be so proud of him and my condolences go out to them. RIP Martin, you are in my heart & prayers.

I am very saddened by this news, Martin was a dedicated individual who helped the ordinary people of this world to gain justice

Thank you Martinfor all the help which you have given to those people who most needed it over the years

RIP

Very sad. His family and friends should be very proud of what he enabled others to achieve. RIP.

Mike

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

So sorry to hear that such an amazing man who gave so much to struggling people like myself has passed... will be thinking of him & his family during this difficult time,

with all best wishes

H.xxx

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

So sorry to hear Martin has passed away.

Although I didn't know him personally, he took the time to help others in these difficult times which is a very noble thing to do.

I offer my condolences to his family.

Martin may you rest in peace and thank you for your good heart.

Jason

Sorry to hear this sad news :(

thegfb vs Natwest PPI - WON - £5.5k refunded October 2011 :-D

thegfb vs Sainsburys Bank PPI - referred to FOS 15/09/2011, WON - £2.7k refunded February 2013 :wink:

thegfb vs Capital One PPI - Complaint sent September 2012, dragging their heels :roll:

ongoing...

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all your advice so far :D

Absolutely heart breaking news.

He was a great chap helping many folks, he pointed myself and many others in the right direction.

I went all the way to court to seek compensation for "damage to creditworthiness" against HSBC. I lost unfortunately.

Our heartfelt thoughts go out to Martins family. R.I.P Martin

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.