Halifax Refuse My PPI Claim with 'mere speculation' their sales process was correct!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Looking for a bit on help on what to do next, just has a reply from bank of scotland credit, refuse to refund ppi

filedl in form that was on web site and wrote this under section E about your complaint

I do not feel the actual terms and conditions were fully explained to me at the time the policy was sold to me. For example, I recall the advisor telling me the insurance would be a beneficial thing to have should myself or my husband lose our jobs. For one thing this wasn't a joint policy and also no questions were asked whether my employer would provide redundancy or sick pay. As a result I believe the policy was mis-sold to me as I did not require repayment cover.

and this on why was was not happy in the way the insurance was sold

The sale took place at the BOS branch in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I recall PPI was introduced into the conversation by a female advisor while applying for a credit card. I had never heard of PPI and she made it sound really good and an essential thing to have if either myself or my husband lost our jobs or were absent from work and could not afford to make the repayments. As this was the first time I had applied for any credit I took this as being sound financial advice. I do not recall the advisor explaining the full terms and conditions of the policy to me, only promoting the benefits.

i've been with my employer since 1998, have good sickness benifit and redunacy

i've copied the letter they have sent, not very good with this sort of thing so not sure what to do, was thinking of giving them a phone

thats for any advise

ownthread created

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thats a std fob off 'speculation' letter that the correct proceedures did take place.

HE WAS NOT THERE!!

as dismissing anything further because you failed to answer the phone.

UTTER RUBBISH too!

you are not obl to converse on the phone

and be tripped up as you were under the initial mis-sale

by cleverly worded questions on the phone.

you might find this thread useful

in taking apart this tomfoolery 'speculation' excuse that PPI was not mis-sold.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?378821-LloydsTSB-Loan-PPi&p=4120422&highlight=ppi+success#post4120422

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

pull our string if you need anything

you are in the PPI forum

so lots of threads here to read.

dx

and they

• 1 month later...

Would help if you could post up letter minus personal details. I have just put in claim for OH which has gone to BoS - they did give her a ring, think trying to trick her. Would follow advice and not converse on phone.