style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3933 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

So im trying to set up a payment plan with lending stream. Ive sent them all the relevent information they asked for via email. They are now saying that i must ring them up to set up a payment plan as they carnt do it online.

I assume they are doing this to try and pressure me into ageeing to their terms for the payment plan? I have set up payments plans with ease with other companies online. Im sending them emails everyday stating i am eager to set this up and start paying, but as of yet no replys.

Anyone have any experience with this company when it comes to payment plans?:-)

Ignore them. They CAN do it online. THey just want you to call so they can threaten or pressure you into higher repayments. If you do call them, please record the call in full so you have 100% proof of what they say. Also demand a full transcript of the conversation be sent to you within 24 hours.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thanks for that renegadeimp, just as i thought really. How long will they leave it untill they sell it on to a DCA? Thats the only thing im worried about really. id rather set something up with them but they dont reply to emails.

Thats up to them gaz. There is no defined time limit. Some lenders take months or even years. Others do it a few days after you miss payment.

If they wont reply to emails, thats their problem. Just make sure you send an email or recorded delivery letter every couple of days so you can show a full paper trail of evidence should you or they take it further.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi gaz0609, They will wait for 2-3 months until they pass it on to DCA. And I did my repayment plan with them only by email.

24/7 Moneybox: 195.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

British Pearl/Spondoolies: 752.10 - Oustanding: 0.00

Cash on go/Peachy: 206.30 - Oustanding: 0.00

EarlyPayday: 325.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Lending Stream: 1398.46 - Oustanding: 0.00

MicroLend: 780.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Minicredit: 520.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

MonthEndMoney/PaydayUK: 937.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

MrLender: 715.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Pounds2Pocket: 2328.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

QuickQuid: 1800.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SafeLoans: 450.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

Speed-E-Loans: 516.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SwiftSterling: 1295.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Toothfairy Finance: 544.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

TxtLoan: 450.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

WageDayAdvance: 670.80 - Oustanding: 0.00

Wonga: 1336.86 - Oustanding: 0.00

Total: 15220.52 - Oustanding: 0.00

Hi gaz0609, They will wait for 2-3 months until they pass it on to DCA. And I did my repayment plan with them only by email.

Thanks PDLVictim, there is hope of me getting it sorted then.

Ive got their bank details so i sent them a token payment of a £1 for each of my two loans.

Ive informed them of this and asked them to confirm the bank details are correct. Ive told them once they do this we can set up a payment plan and i will start paying more.

I keep telling them i am very keen to resolve this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Im in the process of trying to set up a repayment plan. They sent me an IE form to complete. It did not let me complete it so I emailed one anyway. I refused to give them a wage slip. The email that I replied to has bounced back. I tried it again on the other email addresses but they too bounced back. What are they playing at? I am going to send a recorded letter to their address in Middlesex. Does someone actually collect the post from that office?

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to sort a repayment plan with lending stream I sent then a recorded letter on the 10th and i can see it was signed for but with an illegible name on the 12th but when phoning their office they have no record of receipt, only time will tell if get a reply, fingers crossed as i really can't afford things as they are.

QubeHip, I sent them an email they replied stating I had to call them, so I did. I was really firm and told them what I could afford. I then followed the call up in an email stating who I had spoken to and what was agreed. They then confirmed back in an email. Initially they wanted more but I stood my ground.