Avantis jokers

snowy101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So far they have rang me on my new mobile number asking for 3 different people. When i inform them that i have never heard of that person , they ask me" what number do you live at ":lol: , hang up & activate my nice new app that blocks calls & txt etc:-D

A simple google of the numbers & it seem it is Avantis, come on boys ..... you can do better than this. TBH, i have no idea why they would be chasing me as i am not in debt to anyone, may be an old SB one they think i might want to make some contribution too , my sides are hurting now.

These are the numbers i have found in relation to these jokers, i do expect more

07891 884107

07814 042062

07891 891060

07891 894084

07891 903286

07891 901347

0844 824 1820

01782 401123

08448 241 820

I don`t mind:-), its a bit of fun at the moment, my new app is dealing with them fantastically. Like i said, i`m not in debt so a bit bemused as to why they are trying to contact me. Maybe they have just bought a load of SB`s or have been given a bunch of lemons. Not phoned me today, very disappointed with them.

Hi

Advantis have a number of sim cards, around 20, that are plugged into their phone system. They are just pay as you go numbers and use the free minutes. It also means. They can select what number to dial from.

A little bit naughty if you ask me!

• 1 year later...

Fire off a Letter informing them to remove your number from their database or you will report them to the ICO

I would also consider sending the phone harassment letter form the library.

Set up a new googlemail email address and tell them all contact via email.

THAT way they have to end their calls AND they do not get any further information :D

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.