1st Response say no as have listened to call

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I've got a list of charges and filled in the FOS questionnaire and sent it to 1st Response - they have written back saying they've listened to the call from 2007 when I spoke with an underwriter and that they did everything right.

Any ideas what I can do now - Ideally I want a copy of the call or can I just send the questionnaire to the Ombudsman?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Get them to provide you with a copy of the recording.

You don't want a transcript, you want the recording.

I would seriously doubt they actually have a record of it and may well be trying to fob you off.

What were your reasons you gave for the mis-sale?

It was done over the phone - the lady asked why I thought it was mis sold and I said that it shouldn't have been on there and that it I was made to think it was part of the loan.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Sorry, I got confused (this is actually my sister's claim and I am doing it for her).

I wrote for the DPA and we were sent the statements - when my sister called to query something on the statement they just put the claim through then.

I have just written a letter requesting the recording.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Sorry, I got confused (this is actually my sister's claim and I am doing it for her).

I wrote for the DPA and we were sent the statements - when my sister called to query something on the statement they just put the claim through then.

I have just written a letter requesting the recording.

Ok so they received my request for the tape and statements on tuesday

No reply

My charges claims:

Default removals: